
**THIS CONTEST RUNS UNTIL ALL THE SITES HAVE AT LEAST ONE REVIEW. THE ONLY PRIZE THAT HAS BEEN CLAIMED SO FAR IS FOR Amazon.com ALL OTHERS ARE STILL OPEN. PLUS YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE/REVIEW AT WWW.CYBERREAD.COM**
Hello everyone and a special thank you to my friends and new readers who have made the first week of my debut release very special for me.
Miss Taken has been available for a week now and I've been checking to see if any readers have written a review of it on any of the sites where it is available. Nothing yet.
So, to encourage you to share your thoughts and feeling on the book with me and the world, I'm holding a little contest. The details are down below.
But FIRST....
Let me remind you that I have a contest currently ongoing until April 30th. Check the blog post just below this one or the Contest Page of my website at www.kerrinelson.com for details. The prizes all together total in the neighborhood of $500 and you will have 3 chances to win just by purchasing my book. Buying my book is a win/win situation. For less than $3, you'll get a great romantic suspense erotica book and a raffle ticket to win one of 3 great "Red Carpet Prize Packs". Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
SECONDLY...
If you attended my final day of the Countdown to Release Date Party here at my blog or on my sister blog the Author's Studio and you want your free goodie door prize, you must contact me via e-mail and tell me that you want your door prize and provide me with your blog username and your snail mail address. You must have commented on on March 13th to be eligible for the door prize. You'll have only until March 31st to contact me or the door prize will be forfeited.
THIRD...
I'm in the process of shipping out a few of the daily prizes each day. I've just completed shipping out through Day 8 and I'm sending a confirmation e-mail to you to let you know that it is on its way. If you have not contacted me with your snail mail information, you need to do so immediately.
LASTLY...
Here are the details for winning a Reader's Review Award...
1. You must have purchased my book so that you can do an actual reader's review. If you have purchased my book, be sure to forward me a copy of you purchase receipt via e-mail so that I can enter you into my ongoing Red Carpet Prize Pack giveaway.
2. You must visit one of the 4 websites that are currently selling my book and be the FIRST reader to post a review or rating or recommendation. I'll list the links to each of those sites below. Fictionwise does carry the books from my Publisher but they seem to be a few weeks behind the others. If you miss out on the other 4 sites, keep checking Fictionwise and I'll reward you when it is available.
3. You may only win one Reader's Review Award. In other words, you can't copy the same review onto all 4 of the sites and win 4 times. However, if you want to copy it over to the other sites just to help me out then that is wonderful.
4. You must be the first review posted on that site. If you end up being the first review on more than one site, you will only win one prize and the second reviewer will win for the duplicate post.
5. Please be careful not to give away anything about the plot that would make your review a *Spoiler* for other readers. The whole point of the reader review is to entice others to buy the book based on your recommendation. So, no *spoilers* please!
6. After you have posted your review, you must e-mail me and let me know where it is and I'll go confirm it. I do want you to be honest in your review. However, the purpose of this contest is to receive positive feedback and promote my sales. If you feel that you cannot give the book a good rating, then please do not participate in this contest.
7. The first 4 people to post a reader review on the sites listed below will win your choice of ONE of the following:
- Your choice of any book (up to a $10 value) OR
- Your choice of any movie (up to a $10 value)
Here are the links to my book:
http://whispershome.com/whispersstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=89&zenid=f5494a5922fc59c5fedcea3cf99fddbb
http://www.amazon.com/Miss-Taken/dp/B001VACSAS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=digital-text&qid=1237656177&sr=1-1
http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/eBookDetails.asp?BookID=152634
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-misstaken-15365-149.html
Thanks and have fun!

3 comments:
Hi Kerri!
I wrote my first 'official' review and sent it to the Whispers site, where I bought your story.
It's pending approval. I hope you like it.
I will post it on the Romance Junkies chat loop. A week or so ago, the moderators thought it'd be a good idea to post reviews of the books we read. Several people have posted on other books. I've not posted one yet, so I'll start with your review.
BTW, I'm sorry to hear about your rejection. I can't help you there, as I've never sent out to get a rejection! Talk about fear of disapproval, huh?!
And yes, the "pending approval" of the review I wrote makes me nervous :-)
Hugs to you,
Julie
Thank you Julie! I'm headed over now to check it out!
Don't worry about the pending approval. I'm sure that they just want to make sure that it is not SPAM or something! LOL
You are too funny!
I'll be in touch, my friend.
Hugs,
K.
Hi Kerri :-)
I went to the Whispers site again, and I STILL don't see the review I did! Maybe I just can't find it. I don't know. Ah well, at least Amazon has it.
Julie
Post a Comment