
Check out this Elmo Cake that I made today for my baby girl's 1st birthday party! Seriously, do not laugh at my Elmo. I think he's pretty good considering that I crafted him all by myself with no template and no instructions. I just stood in the grocery store and stared at the candy and stuff and tried to figure out what to use. LOL
I have this feeling that my little one is just going to stare at it and start crying or something!
Anyway, just wanted to share with you.
Be sure to check out my 3 ongoing contests down below............

12 comments:
I love it!!! So cute!
I love it, Kerri! You did an excellent job! Happy birthday to your little one!
Great job, Kerri!
Great job, Kerri. I made my oldest's first cake, um, 26 years ago. It was a tube cake made to look like a clown. A friend came over was putting on the finishing touches after I'd done all the work, and that's the picture my ex-husband took....her working on the cake, not me! MMMM, maybe one of the reasons he's my ex. Anyway, making the cakes ourselves is nicer and a good memory.
Anna Kathryn
What can I say? AWWWW!!!
thats an awesome job! You have many talents!
I love it, Kerri!! It's absolutely perfect - great job! I'm sure your little one will adore it.
Kids actually remember those special cakes. Though probably not a one year old. She'll probably only want the frosting.
Aww now that is very cute.
Happy 1st birthday to your little one hope she had a great birthday.
Hugssss
LindaH
Aw, very cute! I can't draw a stick figure straight, so this looks like a masterpiece to me! I hope your little girl enjoyed it!
Brenna
What a sweetheart of a mom you are!!!
It is soooo cute, and actually quite good.
I would never try anything like that.
I'm just not creative like that!
When mine was young, Betty Crocker and I would make a chocolate cake layered with vanilla icing. When he got older, I'd buy it from the store. Funny thing is, he always liked my homemade ones better, even though they were poorly designed.
Julie
Oh, and tell your little girl that all these nice ladies who are your friends give her a great big happy birthday hug :-)
Julie
Post a Comment