
Wanna win this adorable Easter Basket? It was handmade locally by a friend of the family and you can win it and get it delivered to your home in time for Easter! The colors are pink, purple, teal, and yellow. Those are little bunnies with cottontails along the sides! Too cute.
What do you have to do?
Just help me Promo my new book "Miss Taken" and Red Carpet Prize Packs Contest.
How do you help me promote it?
Here are your options:
1. Advertise my book on your blog, website, or other website. Don't forget to mention that it is sold at the following e-book retailers (Whispers Store, Amazon.com, Fictionwise, MobiPocket, and All Romance E-books). Also mention the ongoing contest that is detailed on the Contest Page of my website at www.kerrinelson.com. This contest features 3 Red Carpet Prize Packs valued at over $500! You'll get one entry into the Easter basket contest for each place that you promote my book & Red Carpet Contest.
2. You can give me a suggestion on where/how to promote the book. Give me some promotion ideas that I might not have thought of. For each suggestion that I use, you'll get one entry!
You can do one or both of these options to increase your entries. Just be sure that you post here with details of where and how you promoted my book and Red Carpet contest. That way, I can correctly enter you into the drawing.
Due to the short time frame between now and Easter (and I want you to have the basket in time), this contest runs only between Sunday, April 5th at 1:00 (central time) through Tuesday, April 7th at 11:59 p.m. (central time). All entries received by that time will be eligible to win this adorable handmade Easter basket! I'll announce the winner here at the blog on Wednesday morning and I'll ship out on Wednesday...so be sure to check back and see if you've won so that you can provide me with your snail mail information in time!
Now, why am I throwing this contest along with all the other contests that I currently have running here at the blog (see below for 3 other contests currently running!)?
Because I want to show my gratitude to all of you for helping me to become a finalist in the Manic Readers Romance Novel Writing Contest! Yep, all those votes that you cast for me have pushed me through to the final round. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Bless each and every one of you. Have a wonderful week!

9 comments:
Here are the Entries from Renee Cryer:
For option 1. I posted a blog about you on MySpace... please go to www.myspace.com/starrsky55
For option 2. You might want to create a street team to have people advertise your products on a regular basis.
Renee Cryer
I love the basket; someone is very crafty.
Here are Entries from RobynL:
Hi Kerri,
How I could promote your book/contest and maybe you could do one or the other:
--e-mail friends with the info and suggest they look into the contest/buy the book (maybe reach 10 more)
--give out books as gifts
--have bookmarks made up of contest about the book and have the stores put one in each book or attach it on the outside
--ask people who've read the book to write a review
--donate books you receive from the publisher and give to author auctions, give to waiting rooms in hospitals, doctor's offices, nursing homes
was I supposed to post this on your blog for the contest? Thanks.
Robyn L
Hi Kerri,
I posted it on MySpace. Let me know if you can access it. And you get to see what I look like!
Julie
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&bID=481466822
Kerri,
I also posted it on my HeartLa writer's loop. I'll email you the sent mail.
Julie
I posted a message on the yahoo group JERK @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JustEroticaRomanceKontests/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/
JustEroticaRomanceKontests/
It keeps cutting the url off. I'll try this one more time.
Here is an entry from Sarah S.:
I wanted to let you know I started a new blog page called Passion and Patter. It's a page where I highlight authors/books that catch my eye.
I listed your Miss Taken in my debut post. The book's cover and description were awesome in my opinion.
Here is the link. http://passionandpatter.blogspot.com/ Feel free to post or share the link with whomever you choose. I thought I'd give you advanced warning! LOL I also linked the covers to the buy page for your publisher.
I plan on updating the page weekly to bi-weekly- whenever I get another group of writers that strike my fancy.
I wish you every success!
Smile!,
Sarah
Post a Comment