Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kerri's Contests Update/Easter Basket Winner Announced!


Happy Hump Day everyone! After weeks of trauma and drama around my household, I'm finally having a great week. On Monday, I won the Reader's Choice award from the Manic Readers Romance Novel Writing Contest! Woot! On Tuesday, I won the Book Trailer contest by creating a custom made book trailer for author Ann Aguirre's "Blue Diablo" which hit stores yesterday! Squee!

If you haven't checked out my custom made book trailers, here are the links to two of the completed ones that I've done recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3kgra8W6A


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jn_ye9qnYg


If you'd like one made for you, just sent me an e-mail and we'll chat about it. :-) My e-mail is kerribookwriter @yahoo. com (no spaces)

So, that's my good news...now you need to enter my contests that I have ongoing and I can give you some good news!

Here's an update of where we stand on my presently running contests:

1. Starting yesterday (4/7) and continuing on through Sunday (4/12), you can enter the Author's Studio Sisters Easter Eggstravaganza Contest on my sister blog at http://authorsstudio.blogspot.com/2009/04/studio-sisters-easter-eggstravaganza.html. By answering a few trivia questions, you'll be eligible to win a huge Easter basket full of books and other goodies from some of our talented authors at the studio! The items that I donated are in the photo up above. They are a ceramic set of Easter Bunny salt/pepper shakers & a hand dipped scented candle shaped like an Easter egg and in the scent of "Pure Seduction". Grrr! Don't miss out on this fab contest!

2. Here on my blog (see below), I have a "Share a Contest" contest running until Friday (4/10). Authors, just simply share a contest that you're currently running with us and have a free promo opportunity for yourself. Everyone else, just share a current contest from anywhere with us and you'll be eligible to win. The prize is your choice of a free book!

3. Write a reader review and win a prize instantly! This is an ongoing contest that will continue until each of the sites that sell my book "Miss Taken" have at least one reader review posted. The only site that has already been taken is amazon.com and the winner of that prize is Julie R.! Thank you and Congrats Julie!

Other than that, the following sites still need reviews, Whispers Store, All Romance E-Books, Mobipocket, and CyberReads.com. Also, if you see a way to do it on Fictionwise let me know and if you see my book for sale somewhere else...just let me know and we'll add it to the list! What do you get if you are the first reviewer on any of these sites? You get any book or movie of your choice up to a $10 value!


4. Last but definitely not least is my ongoing Red Carpet Prize Packs huge giveaway. It features 3 huge prize packs which total in value at over $500! This contest is open until (4/30) so don't let the time slip away from you. The photos and prizes are featured on the contest page of my website at www.kerrinelson.com. All you have to do to enter is to purchase a copy of my book "Miss Taken" from any e-book seller and forward me a copy of the receipt via e-mail. For less than $3.00 you get a great romantic suspense erotica book and a raffle ticket to one of 3 fabulous prize packs (they include such items as a diamond necklace, an MP4 player, and more!).


Sincere gratitude to everyone who helped to promo my book and contest and shared great promo ideas with me here this week. You've all given me lots of great ideas and hopefully lots of sales as well! :-)

Without further delay, I'll now announce the winner of my Gratitude handmade Easter Basket giveaway chosen via random draw from all the entries.

The winner is.....Sarah S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Sarah! Please contact me with your snail mail information ASAP as I'd like to ship this out today by lunchtime.

Thank you to everyone and have a great day!

11 comments:

Julie Robinson said...

Whew, Kerri. How DO you keep up with all your contests? Thank you!

And huge congrats to you on your awesome week so far. I am not surprised. Now I know who to ask if I ever get a first sale :=)

Congrats Sarah S.

Kerri, have a great rest of the week!
Julie

kerribookwriter said...

Thank you Julie! I'm so proud to call you my friend. Glad you're enjoying your goodies from the Countdown Party. Have a Mojito for me, would you? ;-)

More goodies are still coming your way. Stay tuned.

Btw, I couldn't get your MySpace page link to work. It said something about user no longer registered or something. Could you resend it to me? I want to check out your page. Pretty please?

Thanks, hon!

Roni said...

Kerri,

Can you contact me off loop? Thanks

Roni Adams
roni@roniadams.com

Julie Robinson said...

Kerri,

I'm not that proficient at MySpace. I don't know why you can't access it. I wonder if you have to be a friend. I'll have to check it out. And if all else fails, I'll ask my DH when he comes home. It's what he does, as he says about fixing computer problems. (We're total opposites)

Julie

Sarah Simas said...

Thanks, Kerri!

I never win! Now, I'm a winner!
Too Cool!

kerribookwriter said...

Hey Julie, your review finally showed up today at Whispers! I know that a couple of the editors were out of town at an RWA event so that may have been the delay!

Thanks!

Julie Robinson said...

Kool Kerri!!
I'm glad they finally got it up. I still don't know how MySpace. I think I have to open it up for all to view. I'll try that.
Julie

Julie Robinson said...

Kerri,

Can you goole this and let me know what happens?

myspace.com/romancerebel

my name should come up; click on it; then when MySpace comes up, I think you can click on Profiles, go down to My Blog; click on that and you should see the advertisement.

Julie

kerribookwriter said...

Julie, it worked! Thanks so much!

It looks great and you're a sweetie, as usual. :-)

I love your puppies! I miss having a pet around here. :-(

Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

Hugs,
Kerri

Julie Robinson said...

No sweeter than you look, my dear!
:-)
Julie
p.s. don't be mis-taken.
Looks can be deceptive.
hehe

Ashley Ludwig said...

Kerri! You're so busy! Congratulations on everything you're doing. What a busy lady you are...

best of luck with all your endeavors!

~Ashley