
**THIS CONTEST RUNS UNTIL APRIL 10TH! YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO ENTER/WIN!**
Don't ya'll love a good contest? I know I do. I have 2 contests of my very own going on right now. See the last 2 posts (below) for my Reader Review contest and my Red Carpet Prize Packs contest.
Also, I'm always eager to share other great contests with my friends, readers, and fellow authors.
Check out the Chasin' Mason contest going on now by Stacey Joy Netzel. All you have to do is hand out bookmarks to be entered to win. Easy and fun! Here's the link to her contest:
http://www.staceyjoynetzel.com/wtrcontest.html
Now, just jump in and share a cool contest with me and be eligible to win a book from this great selection!
Also, while you are at it...hop on over to the Manic Readers Romance Novel Writing Contest and vote for me! I'm Entry #2 this week and I'd really appreciate your vote!
Here's the link:
http://manicreaders.com/index.cfm?disp=authorContestVoting/
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:
Julia Justiss has a contest to win a keepsake tin of Godiva chocolates on her website. Chocolates always go with books.
Hi Kerri!
Just checking up on you, since I've barely heard a peep from you. I hope that means you are busy working on the next one.
Julie
Oh, I am now registered as a Manic Reader!
Julie
Post a Comment