Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bling my Blog Contest! *NEW*


Happy Saturday morning everyone! Well, I'm up bright and early this morning to work on my latest WIP (make that 2 works in progress!) I'm trying to finish one book but this other one keeps nagging at me and distracting me from my work. So, I'm attempting to write 2 books simultaneously. I'll let you know how that turns out!

Okay, so why the movie reel up there? Today I'd like to announce a NEW contest here at my blog. Can you believe it? With all the other contests that are still running here? LOL


Some of you know that I've just started a small book trailer business. If you want to see samples of my work you can check out some of my work by clicking the links found in my prior post here:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61ZdaQJclK0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jn_ye9qnYg


I'm trying to set up a new blog on Wordpress to showcase my trailer business. I'm have a bit of "non-luck" in getting it going. So, today's contest is all about helping me with my new blog. You can enter by giving me HELP! Do you know where I can get a free or low cost template for my blog? Do you know how to "bling my blog"? Any suggestions or reference sites or anything useful will qualify you to win.

The prize will be....the luxurious SPA basket which includes all the goodies you see here including a groovy vibrating massage tool! Grrr!



This contest will run until 4/25/09!

OLD CONTEST UPDATES:

Here's an update of where we stand on my presently running contests:

1. One more day to enter the Author's Studio Sisters Easter Eggstravaganza Contest on my sister blog at:

http://authorsstudio.blogspot.com/2009/04/studio-sisters-easter-eggstravaganza.html.

By answering a few trivia questions, you'll be eligible to win a huge Easter basket full of books and other goodies from some of our talented authors at the studio! The items that I donated are a set of Easter Bunny salt/pepper shakers & a hand dipped scented candle shaped like an Easter egg and in the scent of "Pure Seduction". Don't miss out on this fab contest!

2. Write a reader review and win a prize instantly! This is an ongoing contest that will continue until each of the sites that sell my book "Miss Taken" have at least one reader review posted. The only site that has already been taken is Amazon.com. There is a review by Julie R. that just appeared at the Whispers store that she wrote a while back and is just now available for viewing (due to a delay from the publisher). However, only your 1st review counts towards this contest so I'm going to open it up for the 2nd review at either Whispers or Amazon.com . The next person to post a review at either one of these sites will still qualify to win! Also, all the other sites are still open. They are as follows: All Romance E-Books, Mobipocket, and CyberReads.com.! What do you get if you are the first reviewer on any of these sites? You get any book or movie of your choice up to a $10 value!


3. Last but definitely not least is my ongoing Red Carpet Prize Packs huge giveaway. It features 3 huge prize packs which total in value at over $500! This contest is open until (4/30) so don't let the time slip away from you. The photos and prizes are featured on the contest page of my website at www.kerrinelson.com. All you have to do to enter is to purchase a copy of my book "Miss Taken" from any e-book seller and forward me a copy of the receipt via e-mail. For less than $3.00 you get a great romantic suspense erotica book and a raffle ticket to one of 3 fabulous prize packs (they include such items as a diamond necklace, an MP4 player, and more!).

WINNER ANNOUNCED

The winner of my Share a Contest contest is RobynL! Congrats! Please e-mail me your snail mail information and choice of book from the selection in the photo here:



You can e-mail me at kerribookwriter @yahoo .com (no spaces)

Thanks everyone and have wonderful Easter weekend!

6 comments:

robynl said...

oh wonderful, I won, I won; yippee!!! E-mail sent and thanks so much for your kindness and generosity.

Julie Robinson said...

Kerri,

I've had trouble using templates on MySpace because they don't work for MACS. But I believe that if you google 'free templates,' a list of freebies will come up. Now whether there's a catch or not, I can't tell you.

Julie

Julie Robinson said...

Congrats Robyn!!

And thanks Kerri. :-)
Julie

kerribookwriter said...

Thanks for the links, Julie!

I was hoping ya'll would find me the perfect template! LOL

And...tell me how the heck to use it while you're at it! :-)

Ahhh...a girl can dream...

Hope you had a great Easter weekend.

Hugs,
Kerri

Julie Robinson said...

Ooh, I'd have fun looking. Course that might be hard. Unless we have the same exact taste, I'd end up picking one I liked.
Julie

Denise said...

Hi Kerri!
Here are some paid ones, but inexpensive;

themeforest.net/
nattyp.com/
www.freewpthemes.net
http://themes.rock-kitty.net/
http://www.wpskins.org/