HOT CONTESTS! Doesn't everyone love a hot contest? Well, today is DAY THREE of my Countdown to Release Party for Miss Taken. Only 10 more days til the BIG DAY! Woot! Miss Taken releases March 13th from Whispers Publishing!
Today, why don't you all share a "hot contest" with the rest of us. Everyone who posts the link to a hot contest will be eligible to win today's PRIZE. This is a great Promo Op for my author friends and fun for all of us contest junkies! Today's prize is a SPA Package that looks like this...

Yesterday, I asked everyone to share your fave hot hero/heroine with me and no one participated (boo hoo) but I did receive mucho compliments from my pal Julie! So, she wins the historical book of her choice! YaY!
Be on the look out for more HOT Contests from me...including my BIG RED CARPET PRIZE PACK CONTEST running from March 13th thru April 13th! Stay tuned for details...


8 comments:
Hi Kerri, I would love to post your link on my blog and help you advertise Miss Taken, (fab cover, BTW)and your contest! Jump on over in a bit, to www.chicksofcharacterization.blogspot.com and you'll see it posted!!!!
Andrea CHRW
Best of luck with this, Kerri. And congrats on your win in the Pen & Muse Blog short story contest! I can't wait to read it.
I posted your contest on myspace blog:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=76954498
I found some more here:
Novel Thoughts blog:
http://novelthoughts.wordpress.com/
Night Owl Romance:
http://www.nightowlromance.com/nightowlromance/2009webhuntmarch.asp
this blog has a list of contests:
http://abookbloggersdiary.blogspot.com/
I'm going to try to post your contest there if I can.
Here's a contest from a group I'm joining near my home:
http://www.deborahleblanc.com/leblanc-news.htm
Though your prize looks great today, you don't have to enter me in today's contest since I won a book yesterday.
Julie
BTW, Kerri, Thanks for hosting a contest that advertises other contests. That's a really nice way to put them in one spot.
Julie
Kerri,
I just had a thought. Instead of my name as an entry, can you put Deborah LeBlanc's as an entry? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Julie
Here is a contest link for a free book every Friday:
http://www.freebookfriday.com/
So sorry I missed yesterday blog - just saw it in my mail digest today. I love HR!
Best Wishes for a GREAT Release day!
Here's another contest for a new book release:
http://mybookstoreandmore.com/shop/product.da/crux
I think I did this right!?
Julie
Post a Comment