Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's Your Line?/Day 10 Party @ Authors & Books Blog!

We've made it to Tuesday folks! Ooooh, I'm getting all those butterflies in my stomach about Friday. It is a huge deal for me after completing my first novel about 15 years ago! I'm finally going to see my name in lights....well sort of....

I think you all know by now that Friday the 13th is going to be my lucky day! That's when my debut book will release from Whispers Publishing! My book title is "Miss Taken" and it has actually 3 meanings in this book's story. You'll see what I mean when you pick up your insanely low priced copy! LOL

Anyway, let's get down to today's biz...

First up, I'm blogging with my new blog family over at Authors and Books. Come on over to see more about today's topic..."What's Your Line?" You can find the blog here:

http://www.authorsandbooks.blogspot.com/


You must come by there and leave a comment to be eligible for today's prize drawing. Here is the prize...another SPA set...







Thanks to my bar buddies from yesterday. It was a slow day at Kerri's Saloon and for most of the day I was lonely girl at the bar. LOL

I've drawn the prize winner and the winner of the bucket of Mojito mix, swizzle sticks set, and romance book is....Julie R.! YaY! Congrats!

Stay tuned for today and 3 more fab days of prizes!

4 comments:

LissaL said...

I have been lurking and finally am saying hello! I actually participated today! Wishing you tremendous success in the days ahead!

Julie Robinson said...

Thank you Kerri! Party time, yeah!!

Now Lissa, was that you I saw in the corner yesterday drinking by yourself? i was the one on the stool at the bar :-)
Julie

Julie Robinson said...

I have to share this. Sometimes the letters the computer gives you to type in for word verification seem like a hidden code. Ever wonder? The one I just had to type in was almost obscene! It was:

focks

Thank God they changed the vowel.
Julie

Tamara B. said...

Kerri,
I left a comment over there and wanted to say Friday the 13th is my lucky day and I know your book is going to rock!