**********UPDATED POST**********GRAND PRIZE WINNER ANNOUNCED************"Miss Taken" NOW Available for purchase from Whispers Publishing! I'm right there on the Home Page under New Releases! Woot! YaY! Woohoo! Get your copy while it's hot folks! You'll need to send me a copy of your receipt to be eligible for my next BIG contest! More details to follow tomorrow!
I can't believe the party has come to an end (sniffle, sniffle)! However, if you check this later tonight, remember that the contest over on the Author's Studio blog is still open until midnight (EDT). I'll choose that winner for the huge mega Bonus Daily prize pack tomorrow! Also tomorrow, I'll be announcing my BIG NEW contest kick off.
Thanks to each and every one of you who came out today and for the past 13 days to wish me well. As I promised, everyone who posted here or at the Author's Studio today will win a goodie. To claim your goodie, you need to contact me directly at kerribookwriter @ yahoo.com (no spaces) and send me your snail mail address and your blog username that you posted under.
Also, as promised, I have drawn a random winner from all the people who posted over the past 13 day Countdown Party. The winner will receive the leather bound game set that is shown and detailed down below!
And....the winner is......(drumroll)..................Miriam Newman! YaY! Congrats M.!
Goodnight everyone and bless each and every one of you. xoxoxo
*********************************************************************
I hope that my enthusiasm is contagious and that you will all zip over there and buy a copy right now! If you do, be sure to check the blog later today because I'll be announcing my NEW contest that kicks off TODAY! The gist of it....
Everyone who purchases a copy of my book "Miss Taken" between now and April 30th (and forwards me a copy of your purchase receipt) will be entered to win 1 of 3 packs of items from my Red Carpet Prize Pack. I'll be posting more details and photos soon. However, let me give you a list of a few of the items that will be given away: An MP4 player, a Custom Made Book Trailer, a Diamond Necklace, a big lot of DVD movies, Victoria's Secret Sexy Perfume, Gift Cards, and MORE! You don't want to miss this and with the screaming deal that my book is selling for at LESS than $3...you cannot afford to MISS this Contest!
Now, here's what's on the agenda for TODAY:
Everyone who posts a comment on THIS blog OR the Author's Studio Blog will receive a free celebration goodie from me. Yes, that's right...everyone who posts on this blog (just leave me a comment about my fabulous release day or about a special day in your life) or on the topic that I'll be posting shortly at the Author's Studio will receive a goodie from me! You cannot lose folks!
Leave a comment here and then follow me over to my sister blog at the following location:
http://authorsstudio.blogspot.com/
There I'll have the topic of the day and I'll be choosing the BEST answer for a BONUS DAILY prize pack! The Best Answer chosen will receive the following:
1. Free copy of my book "Miss Taken"!
2. Kerri Nelson Romantic Suspense Author T-Shirt!
3. A Box of Chocolates (hey, I'm from Alabama folks...where life is like a box of chocolates)!
4. A gorgeous gold owl necklace!
Photo and more details at the Author's Studio Blog!
Last but not least, the GRAND Prize drawing for the Countdown to Release Party will occur later this evening.
Here's the GRAND PRIZE for the Countdown to Release Party! A huge leather covered box full of games. It includes Poker, Checkers, Cribbage, Dominoes, BackGammon, and Chess! All you need in one box! This is in honor of my book Miss Taken which is set in an Atlantic City Casino! (A $50 value)
The winner will be drawn from all the names of participants who have shared the last 13 Day Countdown Party with me. I'll announce the winner tonight around 9pm (EDT). That will give everyone a chance to participate today as well. Here's a pic:

Keep checking back to this blog all day for more information and for the winner of yesterday's Contest #3 at Lizzie's Tea Room Party.
Once again, thanks to everyone who has participated. I'm sincerely grateful for your kind words, hearty congratulations, continued encouragement, and for all the many laughs along the way! You are all very special to me and I'm looking forward to many more parties for many more releases!
Now, let's have a WILD PARTEEEEEEE!!!!

20 comments:
WooHoo! Kerri congratulations on your Big Day YaY! I look forward to buying Miss Taken and reading it :)
What a great line up of prizes you have there. As soon as I buy Miss Taken I will send you the receipt too :)
*Snoopy* dance for you YaY!
My big day was 2005. My fiance and I went back to HS together and we have graduated together as well. It was the best day ever :)
Hugssss
LindaH
Congrats on the release! Miss Taken sounds good!
WAHOO!! Congrats on release day.
Fantastic contest and prizes.
Again congrats.
Party hearty, girl! You've earned it. You'll never forget this day.
Congratulations!!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy to you!!
Congrats my dear!!!!!! It's a great book and I hope it sells billions!
Lil
Congratulations! This really is a huge day, and Friday the 13ths have always been lucky for me (whatever that says about me) and I hope this one is incredibly lucky for you in terms of sales. :)
Congrats on your release Kerri!
Congratulations on your release day! Wishing you many, many sales!
Came here from Authors Studio to congratulate you. And what a wonderful party you're hosting. Wishing you well
congrats on your big day. con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
YEAH! YOUR BIG DAY!! Congratulations!! The book sounds very good! AND THANKS FOR wonderful prizes and fun.
Congrats to you and may Miss Taken be a HUGE success!
you go girl!! Congrats all around as I throw confetti. I'm sure you will remember this day forever.
Congrats Kerri!! I can just feel your excitement during the last couple of weeks reading your blog! Can't wait to read Miss Taken
I know you're over the moon!
Congrats on your release. You deserve to be proud. Thanks for the great contest. garrettsambo@aol.com
Congratulations Kerri!!
I am so proud of you and so excited to see your big day here at last!!
Enjoy every minute of it! You deserve it!!
Happy Release Day, Kerri!!!
Have you slept yet?!
I'll be getting my copy of Miss Taken.
Julie
Kerri,
Your picture contest was fun. There are so many ways I could have gone with it after my few sentences that I had to stop to dwell on them. Time to take a shower, where I do some of my best thinking!
Happy, happy Debut Novel Release day! I am so excited for you.
Julie
Post a Comment