Welcome to DAY FOUR of my Countdown to Release Party for my debut book Miss Taken which releases from Whispers Publishing on Friday the 13th (suddenly hearing the theme to the Jason movies now!).
Today, we are talking about attitude. The hero in this book is named Steele and he is just as tough as his name suggests. What is your attitude like? Are you generally positive, negative, or somewhere in between? I consider myself a realist. I have a tendency to worry about all the things that "might" happen when reality sets in.
So, what's your "tude" dude? Share with us today and be eligible to win this little sweetie...

He's Mr. Red M&M man and comes complete with a camo hat that says "Major Attitude" and of course...a bag of chocolatey goodness! Everyone who comments is eligible to win.
Thanks to everyone who participated yesterday. You all blew me away with the cross promotion for my book/party. Love you, my friends!
Yesterday's winner of the SPA set is...kimmy! YaY!
Stay tuned for days 5 thru 13 of the countdown party. Day 13 features the big Grand Prize and you are eligible for that drawing just by commenting on any day during the party!


6 comments:
OmGosh Kerri! That is THE picture of the hero I said I had to watch your video several times just to see! Now I can just drool over the picture. Yum, yum.
As for my attitude, I'm probably an optimistic realist,or maybe that's realistic optimist. I hope for the best, but see the worst so I'm not disappointed, while trying to have a sense of humor about some of the things that ARE.
Or as Mad's Alfred E. Newman might say, "What, me worry?" when all the while the whole magazine looks at reality with witty, satirical humor.
Julie
Congratulations Kimmy! Enjoy it :-)
Kerri, I call M & M's my energy vitamins.
P.S. My DH is the one who worries enough for both of us about things that might happen. My family used to know me as a worry ward (being the oldest child), but I think after 20 years of marriage, I've tried to go in the opposite direction to try not to worry. Most people think I don't look worried, that I look calm, but my DH knows better.
Julie
Hi Kerri! and Congrats to Kimmy. My attitude is almost always upbeat/optimistic. I am definitely "the glass is half full" gal instead of "half empty". And I very seldom worry as it usually is not productive. Thanks for having a fun countdown and including us readers as part of the Party!
Wow, Kerri! That man is definitely improving my attitude!! VBG
At work I tend to have a tough no-nonsense attitude out of necessity. I have a young crew and they respond better to my Darth Vader attitude.
Outside of work I tend to try and have a good time and see the good side to life as often as I can. At 50 I've just decided that most things are not worth worrying about at all.
Hi, Kerri!
I love your blog!
Well, my attitude...hmmm...I would say I am optimistic when it comes to others but tend to be really hard on myself. Have to stop that! The good part is I can laugh at both! Is that clear as mud? LOL!
I'd like any of the prizes!
Post a Comment