
Sorry that I'm so late in posting this but yesterday was tough for me and events transpired against me! I'm still trying to recover from the incredibly loooooooooooong Countdown to Release Date party here at the blog.
Anyway, I have some results for you and some prize winner details. I also have the Big Kick Off to announce of my new contest entitled "Red Carpet Prize Packs" of which there are 3 potential prize packs that you can win! Woot! Let's talk about that first because I think it is mega exciting!
What do you need to do to win?
All you need to do is to click over to Whispers Publishing located at www.whispershome.com and purchase my book entitled "Miss Taken". Then, simply forward a copy of your receipt to me via e-mail at kerribookwriter @yahoo .com (no spaces). That will gain you an entry into this contest. You'll then have a chance to win 1 of the 3 awesome prize packs that I've created! Basically, you're buying a "raffle" ticket for less than $3 and you are getting a fantastic romantic suspense erotica book as well!
What are these prize packs?
Well, they all have a theme featuring a night on the red carpet and they are described below.
Prize pack #1 (Before the night on the Red Carpet) Valued at $150
A girl has to get ready for a night like this one...so here is everything you'll need to prepare yourself.
- A diamond chip accented 14k gold necklace (value $90);
- The Color Workshop Perfect Image makeup kit (comes complete with eyeshadows, blushes blushes, and lip glosses galore);
- A bottle of perfume by Victoria's Secret named Very Sexy (not shown in photo); and
- A bottle of Mark Instant Vacation Bronzing Gel for that instant Hollywood tan look!

Prize pack #2 (A night at the Movies) Valued at $200
- A red MP4 player (plays music and videos!)
- Comes complete with your choice of the following (winner chooses only one):
--A custom made book trailer for authors (where your book will be the movie!); OR
--A gift card to Itunes (value to be determined)
--A gift card to Itunes (value to be determined)

Prize pack #3 (After the night on the Red Carpet) Valued at $90
After a long night of partying, you'll need to relax at home...here's what you'll receive:
- DVD lot of 3 movies (includes hot sex, hot action, and a chick movie too!)
- Spa kit (includes lotion, linen spray, shower gel, scented candle, and aromatherapy eye mask--for recovering after your long night)
- Pink & Black Journal for writing about your special night (proceeds from the purchase of this journal went to Breast Cancer Research)

I'll draw 3 winners at random from all the entries! Don't miss out on this great set of prizes! The contest runs from March 13th thru April 30th! Winners will be announced by May 2nd! Good Luck!
*********Day 13 Winner Announced*************
Here's some old business to wrap up the Countdown Party:
Day 13 of my party featured a scene writing contest over on my sister blog at the Author's Studio. It was so tough to choose a winner from all the great entries, but I've finally settled on one and the winner has been posted over at the studio blog. You can check it out here:
www.authorsstudio.blogspot.com
REMINDER: Door Prize Goodie Winners! If you posted a comment for me on Friday, March 13th at either this blog or the author's studio blog and you want your FREE goodie door prize for participating, you must e-mail me at kerribookwriter @ yahoo .com (no spaces) and send me your username and snail mail address. You are responsible for contacting me, if you want your prize!
Daily Winners Reminder: If you have not already contacted me with your snail mail address, I need this ASAP so that I can get these ready for shipment. I hope to have all the prizes out by the end of this week. Here are the list of winners for the entire countdown:
Day 1 Holly G. (girlie prize pack)
Day 2 Julie R. (Historical Book of your choice)
Day 3 Kimmy (SPA Package)
Day 4 Martha E. (M&M Major Attitude Man)
Day 5 DeNita T. (Blockbuster Gift Card)
Day 6 Denisse A. (Party @ Author's Studio/Nesting Boxes)
Day 7 Miriama (Suite Fantasy Book & Yankee Candle)
Day 8 Louisa C. (First Prize: Romantic Suspense Book of your Choice)
Joanna S. (Second Prize: Mini Purse & Book from the Genre of your choice)
Day 9 Julie R. (Mojito Mix, Swizzle Sticks, & "Shaken and Stirred" Book)
Day 10 JoahsGrandma (Authors & Books Blog SPA set)
Day 11 Emma L. (Gift Card to Whispers Publishing)
Day 12 Party at Lizzie's Tea Room 3 prizes
Laurie B. (First Prize: Cute Cat Playing Cards)
Robyn L. (Second Prize: Happiness Book)
Val P. (Third Prize: Crabtree & Evelyn Spa Basket)
Xssa (The Romance Studio Chat Winner/Mini Spa Kit)
Xssa (The Romance Studio Chat Winner/Mini Spa Kit)
Day 13 Door Prize for every participant today at Kerri's Blog & at Author's Studio Blog
Sheila D. (Author's Studio Bonus Daily Prize Pack)
GRAND PRIZE Winner: Miriam N. (Leather Bound Game Box)
Thanks again to everyone who participated and CONGRATS to all the winners! I'm looking forward to sharing "Miss Taken" with you and giving away the huge prize packs!

2 comments:
Hey! Congratulations to all the winners!
Kerri,
How ever did you get a bottle of Very Sexy for Her? I l used to wear it a lot because I LOVE that perfume. However, I've had to go sparingly on my remaining bottle because when I went to get a replenishment of it, it was no longer there. They have it now by a slightly different name and a slightly different smell. I was so disappointed, I didn't get it. I know there's Very Sexy for Her #2 also, but that's heavy for me. I don't know why they changed the #1.
Julie
Post a Comment