
Here are the characters Tabby and Steele from my book Miss Taken which will release from Whispers Publishing on March 13th! Only 12 more days, ya'll. Woot!
Today is DAY TWO of my fabulous countdown to release day party. Be sure to come back every day between now and Friday, the 13th to leave a comment and be eligible for daily prizes. Also, everyone who leaves a comment between March 1st thru 13th is eligible for the GRAND PRIZE drawing on the 13th more details to follow.
So Tabby and Steele are my hot hero and heroine from Miss Taken. Who are your favorite hot couple from either a book you've read or a movie you've seen? Leave your comment to be eligible for today's prize! Today I'm giving away a Brand New historical romance book of your choice from this collection...

Thanks to all who came by yesterday to check out my faboo cover. Day 1 Winner is............Holly! YAY! Holly has won a goodie prize pack chock full of girly stuff!
Have a great Monday everybody!

5 comments:
Hi Kerri,
First, congratulations on your debut novel. I love everything about it---the cover, the blurb,and the title---the play on words is so fitting.
Also, Sorry I missed the champagne launch party yesterday! I didn't check my email til later in the evening and my box was inundated with mail. I'm taking three on-line classes and one of them especially had a lot.
Julie
Wow! great trailer. That hero is HOT! I don't always like the models but that one does it for me. I had to watch the video again just to see that picture. Whew! Oh, and i like the tinkling piano music too . . .
Julie
I tried to find an excerpt. Would you be able to post a short one, by any chance---maybe in your blog another day?
Thanks,
Julie
Congrats HOlly!
julie
Hi Kerri,
So many good choices! I'm going to go with Kresley Cole's If You Dare. I've never read her before.
Thanks,
Julie
Post a Comment