
Day 11 of my Countdown to Release Party has crept in on us! Only TWO more days until my debut release "Miss Taken" is officially available for purchase via Whispers Publishing! Woot! Btw, Whispers also makes all their books available via the following websites: Amazon.com, Fictionwise, Mobipocket, and All Romance E-Books.
So, in honor of my fabulous publisher...today we are discussing secrets. That's right, it is time to spill the beans! Tell us a secret today. Some secret desire, some secret dream job, some secret evil plan, some secret crush, or some secret family recipe! Any type of secret will do. We promise that we won't tell anyone...so WHISPER it to us!
In exchange for your secret, I have an awesome prize up for grabs...A $10 Gift Purchase with Whispers Publishing! They have amazing authors, fabulous stories, and extremely competitive prices over there and this should buy you about 3 books! Hopefully one of them is mine (insert cough and clearing of throat) but whatever books you want...seriously!
FYI, yesterday's prize winner is posted at the Authors and Books Blog.
Come on back tomorrow for details on how to party with us at Lizzie's Tea Room. I'll move the excerpt day and trivia stuff over to that party instead (for those of you keeping up with my previously posted schedule...LOL). There will be TWO great prizes up for grabs and you must be present to win!
Thanks to everyone for your support and well wishes...I'm so grateful for each and every one of you. Now, get busy spilling the beans!

17 comments:
Hi, Kerri! Just stopping by to congratulate you on your release. Sorry I haven't been by sooner.
I've been trying to think of a secret, but the only one that comes to mind is my Secret Leprechaun gift for CHRW. I can't reveal what it is yet. That has to be a secret until St. Patty's Day. But I can tell you a couple of secrets about it. First, I made it myself. And second, I liked it so much, after I mailed the gift off, I decided I needed one of my own. LOL So I made another.
So, my secret is that my CHRW sister and I will have matching... cough, cough* ;)
Congrats on the upcoming release Kerri! My secret dream job is to be a college professor. My secret desire is to win the lottery. My secret evil plan is to get six submissions off and accepted this year. Unfortunately, I don't know any secret family recipes unless you count how to make Vietnamese egg rolls?
Egg roll wraps
Vermicelli noodles
Canned straw mushrooms
Ground pork
Shredded carrots
Egg
Mix and roll. Seal with egg yolk. Fry away!
Ok, my secret falls under the evil plan.
Shhhhh, I have a secret but you have to be careful not to abuse it. When your kid comes home from school say "Your teacher called me today, anything you wanna tell me?" They spill the beans and tell you EVERYTHING! But don't use this secret too often because they will know you really didn't talk to the teacher.
My secret is ... I like my own grandkids much much more than my husbands grandkids. Normal I guess, but I still feel bad about it. (But they're much cuter ... and smarter ... and well, you get the picture!)
Hi, Kerri,
Thank you for the personal invite!
Being as how I'm the big cheese at Whispers Publishing (if you can, indeed call being a glorified gopher/secretary/chronic organizer/number cruncher the big cheese), I have a Whispers' secret.
Whispers is in the process of working with a rather huge company for another outlet to sell our books. Did I mention the company was huge? Now, I can't tell you the name of the company because, well, some secrets have to remain secrets.
Thanks again, Kerri, and I'm looking forward to your book's release and seeing its sales!
Dawn Carrington
P.S. Those egg rolls sound great! I'm copying down that recipe!
My secret is that I really like dogs better than people.
farrell@crosslake.net
hi kerri,
My secret is that people think I can't keep a secret. But I can. Shhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone:)
Hi Kerri- From day #4 -It is not a secret...I can't use outlook express (not set up on new computer) so I can't send you my info through the contact page. Could you please e-mail me and then I can send you my info?? mesreads [at] gmail [dot] com. A real secret:
I sneak time at work to check my book blogs!! (Good thing I'm the boss!)
my secret is I always like the book better than the movie con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
Hi, Kerri! Congrats on the countdown! How exciting! My secret (not much of a surprise, really) is that I do hide the good candy from my children ;) Ahem.
Congrats on your upcoming release, Kerri!
I was going to post a secret, but I read through everyone else's and realized it wouldn't be appropriate. So, I guess my secret is that I have a very naughty secret! LOL!
Congrats again, and great post!
My secret crush is Kenny Chesney -omg do I think he's the sexiest thing!
Can't wait to read your book!
msboatgal at aol dot com
My secret is that I just found out I am pregnant!! We having been trying for so many years and on Saturday we are going out to dinner. I am then going to tell my husband the good news!
My secret is that I have a tiny crush on someone I know.
Nita! You are wild and naughty girl! Teasing a poor CH sister like that! I can't wait to be "twins". xoxo
Emma! You covered all the bases with your post, hon. Even my publisher loved your recipe. Great job!
Dawn! You've honored me with your appearance today. Thank you so much for your post and I'm dying to know who you're conjuring up deals with! Do tell! Pretty please?
MarthaE! I need you to e-mail me at kerribookwriter @ yahoo.com (no spaces). I'll try to remember to contact you but it may be a while before I get caught up with all the prizes. If you read this, go ahead and sent me your info. Thanks!
Irish! Wow! Thanks for sharing your incredible news with us here first. Even your hubby doesn't know yet? Holy cow, girlfriend! That is a secret!
Thanks to everyone for participating. I had a blast!
My secret is I'll be 50 next year. OMG! I can't believe it.
My secret is I still watch some cartoons. My favorite of course is Tom & Jerry *g* Well I guess it's no longer a secret now huh LoL
Hugssss
LindaH
Post a Comment