
Don't forget to join me on
Monday, August 8th, 2011
for my 4K-a-Day writing challenge here
at the Kerri Book Writer Blog!
Monday, August 8th, 2011
for my 4K-a-Day writing challenge here
at the Kerri Book Writer Blog!
There will be writing, PRIZES, humor, PRIZES, angst, PRIZES, sore fingers and wrists....and did I mention PRIZES?
See you then...I dare you.
xoxo,
Kerri

14 comments:
I'm in!
Hi Kerri! I'm in! I figured it's only right since I'm taking your Book Factory workshop. 4 thousand words scares the heck outta me. So my goal isn't 4K, but I'll be joining you. :)
You can count me in!
~EK
Hi, Kerri! I'm in, too. 4K does sounds scary, but I'll give it the ole writers try! :-)
Thanks for the challenge.
~Melissa
You can count me in!!!!
I'm in! I'm motivated and I have a WIP to finish. :)
Okay, I'm in too. If I can do this it will me a huge start on a a new book I'm starting.
suzanne
duh, should say help me make a huge start on a new book.
I'm in your Book Factory workshop and I accept the challenge.
-Kathryn
I'm in your Book Factory workshop and I accept the challenge.
-KSP
I'm in your book factory workshop and I agree to the challenge, I need to get my WIP moving again, I'm stuck in the middle.
okay, I've been up since 330am and I have about 1400 words and change left to to to get my 4000. I'm thinking I write way too slow, but that's about my average speed. Gotta get ready for work now.
suzanne c
Hi Kerri! I'm in for the 4K a day! I have two WIP's that really need some serious wordage added :) Looking forward to getting started!
Nancy
Okay, I'm in. I'll try for the 4K as long as we don't have to write it in blood. Yes, I've set my timer for 15 minutes to surf the interent per the Book Factory workshop.
Post a Comment