“You write with ease, to show your breeding,
but easy writing's curst hard reading.”
--Richard Brinsley Sheridan
Just wrapped up day one and I'm late tonight. A rarity with me as I typically collapse into a pile of rubble after all the kids go down for the night. But, alas...I must post the Day #1 Results. Here goes:
Day #1
10:34 a.m.
Busy Monday morning with many more challenges than I expected but I finally got in some writing. 839 words my first jaunt out of the gate. Back soon for Round #2. Good morning!
12:13 p.m. Update
I’m up to 1243 words and taking a break for lunch with the kids. Hope you all are doing great with your word counts today. ½ way there…almost.
9:19 p.m. Update
Sorry for the late update folks. My afternoon got complicated and I had to put off finishing up until the kids were down. I rarely do this but was determined to get my 3K. I ended the day at 3036. So, I’ll take it!
How'd you all do? Let's hear it!
--K.

6 comments:
Congrats Kerri!!
I hit 3080 and would have liked to write more but had too many other things on the go. Yay for day one!
Nancy
Great job Kerri! I hit 1221 words for the day, not the 3k that I would have liked, but a total that I'm happy with.
Good luck today everyone!
Brenna
This time difference is going to suck! :-( I'm all the way in Germany so its kind of hard for me to know when to post my results, etc. Anyways, I met my 3k goal. Actually it was more like 3,021 words! Hooray!
-Justine
I hit 1066, which was short of my 2k goal, but I also edited the work I had previously done, so I'm happy with the results of day one.
Alysia
okay, I got 800 words on my first day. Not quite 1000, but I'll take it.
Hopefully I'll get more tonight. Think I'm doing good since I'm handwriting everything.
Sorry I'm late posting. I didn't have computer access on Monday (day 1). I squeaked out 252 handwritten words, but I'm going to consider this day a loss. I'll have to work hard to catch up!
Post a Comment