Tuesday, August 23, 2011
3K-a-Day Challenge Kerri's Day #2 Results
Thanks to everyone who is hanging in there with me on the challenge. I'm enjoying reading your daily updates. Feel free to post them the following day if time zones are in issue for you. No worries.
Day #2 has been insane. Nothing is going right for me today. I'm going to chalk it up to a planets out of alignment day and have decided not to report the nitty gritty details.
It took me until nearly 3 p.m. to pull out 777 words at first count. But then I had to force out an hour of solid writing time and managed to up my count to 2028 for the day. Not quite the 3K I wanted but I'll take it. Some days are good and some days are bad. This one was just plain bizarre.
How'd you all do?
See you tomorrow,
Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi Kerri,
Good job in getting in the total that you did. I didn't hit 3K either today, but I did manage 1718 words. Better than yesterday, so I'll take it.
Have a good night and good luck tomorrow. I hope the stars and planets are all in alignment.
Brenna
Hi Kerri! Somethings you just can't plan for. I squeaked out 1300 words and the rest of the day got away from me. It wasn't productive in the way I'd hoped for, but I don't want to beat myself up about it. Will start tomorrow with good intentions to hit 3k, and if there's a chance I'll try and make up for today.
Hope tomorrow goes better for the both of us!
Nancy
Hi Kerri,
To borrow from my kids, yesterday was an "Epic Fail" for me. I wrote just over 500 words toward my 2k goal. I did spend a lot of time thinking about my story as I melted in the 107 degree heat while watching my son's soccer game and at the dance studio with my daughter. I hope today is a more productive day for all of us (and I can't wait until all three kids are in school all day next week!).
Alysia
Hi Kerri,
The planets must be out of alignment! I managed 1385 words today thanks to having computer access. Less than I hoped, but it was nearly impossible to concentrate after the earthquake hit - no damage, but lots of excitement. At least hurricane Irene isn't pointed at NC any longer. (Hope it goes out to sea!) An earthquake and a hurricane in the same week just isn't right! ;-)
Post a Comment