Saturday, September 26, 2009

Winners & another Wild Weekend!

Happy Saturday my friends! This sign here represents all the directions that my life is going in at the moment!

I was supposed to be back on the blog yesterday with Winners from this past week's Blog Tour but I was caught in a web of deadline mania. I have 2 books due by the end of September and as you know that's less than a week away! Doh!

Anyway, I'm back today and I have winners, winners, and more winners. I also want to remind everyone to please be patient in receiving your prizes. You will get them and I usually throw in some other freebies too. I'm getting everything out as fast as I can but given my ever growing preggo body, I'm slow moving these days.

Besides the winners (listed at the bottom of this message), I'm doing another blog appearance today! Join me at Jeanne St. James blog where I'm discussing your fave hero's jobs in books! Share a cool new idea with me and I might use it in a future book. Also, there's another chance to win there!

Here's the link: http://jeannestjames.blogspot.com/

Thanks to everyone who has voted for me in the Classic Romance Revival Contest. That is still rocking on for 3 more weeks and all votes are appreciated. You are allowed to vote once per weekend. If you want to read details on what YOU can win for your continued support in that contest along with full voting instructions just check out this prior blog post here. Click here for details.

Or, log onto www.classicromancerevival.com website and check for the voting link under Classic Contests (a little box on the left hand side of the page). Remember Voting ONLY allowed Saturday and Sunday!

Winners! Winners! Winners!

If your name is listed, please contact me with your snail mail information via the Contact page on my website. Congrats to all!

  • Winners of a prize from my Magical Mystery Closet:

    Phyllis C.; Julie R.; and Lindsey E.

  • Hat Box full of Books Winner: Brenda (DanceAlert)
  • Star Crossed Romance Blog Winner: DDurance
  • Talking Two Lips Chat (Contest #3) Winner: Stacey S. (



6 comments:

Julie Robinson said...

I just voted for you Kerri.
Julie

Julie Robinson said...

BTW, I thought that was hilarious about him thinking she had lots of visitors---kind of a tongue in cheek reference to her potential paying housemates and her ghostly housemates.

Julie Robinson said...

Thank you Kerri! I just read all the way down and saw that I won from your "Magical Mystery" closet. Hmmm, not telling what comes out of the closet, eh?!
LOL

lindseye said...

I voted and at 12PST you were at 50%. Looking forward to their meeting for the first time face to face.

susan said...

I voted for you today Kerri..come on everyone vote for Kerri. susan L.

SiNn said...

i posted on the original post that i voted for you will continue to vote for ya and just incase you didnt see it if its not too much trouble when ever you do get the chance to send my prize out could you possibly send me a heads up just so i can know to watch for it

crossin my fingers i hope youw in you deserve it