
Happy Tuesday, my friends! Thanks to everyone who stopped by to give me a shout out about your fave featured creature in paranormal books yesterday at the Star Crossed Romance Blog. I enjoyed reading all your comments about droolworthy paranormal heroes.
I'll be posting winners from the entire week on Friday here at my blog, so be sure to check back to see if you won!
Tonight, the blog tour takes an "off the blog" detour to a Yahoo Group with the fantastic folks at Talking Two Lips Reviews! If you are not already a member of this group, please consider joining in for tonight.
I'll be there between 8pm and 10pm (Eastern time). Hint: There might be a prize or two up for grabs. (nudge nudge, wink wink). Of course, you have to be there and participate to be eligible.
I'll try to include a join link down below for those of you who need it.
Tomorrow, the tour continues over at the lovely Literal Seduction blog! For a full blog schedule, keep checking my Blog page at my website! See you all tonight.


No comments:
Post a Comment