
I had to share the cover for one of my Christmas releases from Whispers Publishing! I'm taking part in a publisher series of books known as Christmas Around the World! So far, I'm aware of 6 books in the series and they all take place in different countries around the world. Here's the one I did set in Scotland entitled "The Mystical Kilt"! All the stories will be released during December! Stay tuned for more details...
Since today's Blog Tour Train pulls into the station at the Literal Seduction blog I felt that this new cover was appropriate to share! :-)
Here's where you can find me today:
http://www.tuesdayrichards.literalseduction.net/
Tomorrow, I'm taking the day off from blogging. I have a 2 more deadlines creeping up on me and I need to focus on writing projects. Never fear, I'll be back here on the Kerri Book Writer blog on Friday with all the contest winners from this week! I'm looking forward to seeing you then.

2 comments:
What a beautiful cover Kerri!
Hope you're getting a log of writing done today.
I've been really really busy---no time to write!
Hope your pregnancy is going well.
Keep up the good work.
Hugs
Julie
I know this is late but still want to say how I like your cover for the christmas book. It looks very festive and hot. susan L.
Post a Comment