
Wanna win this awesome collector's edition Harley Davidson outdoor grill?
What do you have to do to win it?
All you have to do is to help me win the new writing contest being held over at Classic Romance Revival!
Each week between now and October 9th, I'll be posting an excerpt for my newest novel entitled "Making the Ghost of It". Stop by at the end of the week and read my excerpt then voting begins each weekend on Saturday morning and runs until Sunday (at midnight Eastern time).
You can vote once per week through October 11th and the book with the most votes...wins!
There are 2 prizes that I'm offering for this event and to thank you for your support and participation. Here's the deal:
- Each weekend after you cast your vote, come back here and tell me that you voted or e-mail me privately if you wish and I'll give you one entry into a drawing for a gift card to the bookseller of your choice! The value of the gift card is only determined by the total number of votes that I receive! So, get to gettin' folks!
- At the end of the contest (sometime the week after 10/11), they will announce the person with the most votes. If I win the contest, one lucky voter will get the Harley Davidson Grill (as described above).
- Don't forget to vote each week to increase your odds of winning one or both prizes! TWO chances to win!
Here's where to go to VOTE:
Here's the link to the CRR website (the contest links are over in a little box in the left hand column under Classic Contests): http://www.classicromancerevival.com/
This link should take you to my weekly excerpt page: http://www.classicromancerevival.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=79:kerri-nelson&Itemid=193&layout=default
This link should take you to the voting page each week: http://www.classicromancerevival.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=84&Itemid=196
Thanks in advance for all of your help!
****Winner from my Birthday Bash Announced****
I had a blast on my birthday yesterday and I want to thank everyone who came out to help me celebrate!
The contest was to guess the closest time to my exact time of birth many many years ago!
The correct answer (per my Mom) is: 3:58 p.m.
The winning response was 3:33 p.m. (winning by a difference of only 25 minutes!!)
The winner of the therapy gift set is....Val (lastnerve)! Congrats!
Contact me at kerribookwriter AT yahoo.com with your snail mail information.
Have a great weekend everyone!

15 comments:
AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Val
lastnerve2000@gmail.com
congrats Val!
Kerri sweetlady i voted for you and will be sending more people your way
I voted at 1:14 but couldn't bring up results. I love the story premise.
I voted! Good luck!
Congrats Val!
I voted for you Kerri and it showed you in second place behind Danielle Thorne.
You were at 30%
She was at 60%
Deidre
I voted for you for now your still in second behind Danielle Thorne.
You were at 30%
She were at 60%
Hey everyone!
Thanks for voting but I'm wondering if anyone has had trouble with the voting? I've had a couple of folks e-mail me that they click the little circle next to my name but nothing happens.
Then, they click the results but they are not changing from the 30% mark.
Can anyone confirm if that website is telling you that your vote went through or not?
Thanks.
Well, I voted and it did say mine went through. I don't know where to the the percentage results. I Just saw the number of hits on each author's page and you had the most at 45, Thorne had 35. I know just because someone looked doesn't mean they voted for you. Well, I did and mine counted so I hope it helps to change the percentage.
I voted for you. Awesome prize by the way. A little red box came up and said that they received my vote but I could not find the results.
Thanks everyone for trying! Some of the votes went through and some did not (or so we now believe). After some problems with some users not seeing the little gray "Vote" button and only seeing the "Results" button.
The site admin has agreed to extend this weekend's voting until 8am EST tomorrow morning. So, if you are unsure if your vote went through, would you please check back and see?
If it went through then it won't let you vote again.
Thanks so much to all you dear folks!
Hi Kerri, I just got done voting for ya your at 44.14% Good Luck! Thanks for the giveaways! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I voted when I got in from work last night I tried to post a comment but couldn't get it through. But when I voted you were in second place behind Ms. Thorne.
Happy belated birthday and cograts on the pregnancy. I didn't know. I wish they had that cute little widget when I was preggo, but it's not worth having number seven just for that lol. I voted all three weeks and let you know on ff&P, but not here. Congrats on winning the first week! Good luck this week and next. Also, never had a problem voting. Billi :)
Okay, Kerri, I voted and will return to do again next week.
Kerri I voted for you again this week i sure hope you win
have an awesome weekend
and not to be a pain could you send me an email when ever you get around to sending out my prize just so i know to be watching for it my mail guy been likein to stiff me on my mail again
My neice will be home in a week thats always awesome news thought id share here !
Post a Comment