Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog Tour Day #2! Party at Coffee Time Blog!


Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday to share your ghost stories and take a sneak peek at my brand new trailer for Soul Searcher. Be sure to check back here on Friday to see if you are the winner from yesterday's giveaway!

Today, the party continues at the Coffee Thoughts Blog. You can click on the photo above to be transported there. Or, click here: http://coffeetimeromance.com/CoffeeThoughts/

I'll be posting 3 different times today (once for each meal of the day) and you'll have 3 chances to WIN!

I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

Don't Forget:

  1. The party continues tomorrow at the Author's Studio Blog
  2. Soul Searcher releases on Friday, Sept. 18th!
  3. The party continues for a second week (full schedule available at www.kerrinelson.com)
  4. A special brand new contest launches for this weekend ONLY! Check back often!!

1 comment:

Julie Robinson said...

Kerri, thanks for the paranormal blog links.
I really want to believe . . .
Julie