
Win this Hat Box of Books!
SOUL SEARCHER NOW AVAILABLE FROM WHISPERS PUBLISHING!
Today is the day, my friends! The long awaited release of my second book from Whispers Publishing is now available for purchase. Let your fingers to the walking and head on over to pick up your copy...hot off the cyber presses!
Click here to buy.
Read the blurb and excerpt here.
See the trailer here.
Still not convinced? Well, how about this? The first 3 people who purchase a copy from Whispers Publishing and e-mail me a receipt will be automatic winners! Just forward me a copy of the receipt at kerribookwriter(at)yahoo.com (replace at with @ symbol). What will you win?
Your choice of prizes from my magical mystery prize closet! Yep, your choices will be many and varied but here are some of the available items: flameless candle, photo frame, potpourri, coffee travel mug, autographed books and much much more!
So, get to gettin' folks! Also, I'll draw a random winner from all the comments today and that person will win a random prize from the closet too! To be eligible for the prize, just post a comment on today's topic.
Here's today's topic: Everyone loves to WIN! If you could pick your "dream" prize (for less than $50) what would it be? Who knows, maybe it will be a future prize in one of my contests! Keep it reasonable folks, but be creative!
Thanks to everyone who has participated in my blog tour this week. I'm sorry that I wasn't more participative yesterday as my hubby had surgery. Thus the late posting of this blog today as well. I enjoyed the pet stories very much!
Now for some Announcements...
Want a special chance to win a prize THIS WEEKEND ONLY? Be sure to vote for me in the Classic Romance Revival contest this weekend and either post here that you voted or e-mail me that you voted to be entered into the drawing. One lucky voter will receive a hat box of books! That's right. The lovely hat box depicted above will be stuffed with books and shipped to one of my supportive voters!. Voting begins at MIDNIGHT tonight and runs through MIDNIGHT on Sunday. Here are the links for reading my new excerpt from this week and voting:
Don't forget that I'm also drawing 2 GRAND Prizes for this contest as well. (1) For every 10 people that confirm their votes with me, I'll add $1 to a gift card to the bookstore of your choice. The winner will be drawn at the end of the contest (October 12th). (2) If I win this contest, one lucky voter will receive a collector's limited edition Harley Davidson outdoor grill! Wanna see a pic of what you can win? Check out this prior blog post.
Click here to buy.
Read the blurb and excerpt here.
See the trailer here.
Still not convinced? Well, how about this? The first 3 people who purchase a copy from Whispers Publishing and e-mail me a receipt will be automatic winners! Just forward me a copy of the receipt at kerribookwriter(at)yahoo.com (replace at with @ symbol). What will you win?
Your choice of prizes from my magical mystery prize closet! Yep, your choices will be many and varied but here are some of the available items: flameless candle, photo frame, potpourri, coffee travel mug, autographed books and much much more!
So, get to gettin' folks! Also, I'll draw a random winner from all the comments today and that person will win a random prize from the closet too! To be eligible for the prize, just post a comment on today's topic.
Here's today's topic: Everyone loves to WIN! If you could pick your "dream" prize (for less than $50) what would it be? Who knows, maybe it will be a future prize in one of my contests! Keep it reasonable folks, but be creative!
Thanks to everyone who has participated in my blog tour this week. I'm sorry that I wasn't more participative yesterday as my hubby had surgery. Thus the late posting of this blog today as well. I enjoyed the pet stories very much!
Now for some Announcements...
- We have winners from Tuesday through Thursday blog appearances down below. As well as the winner of my latest Bag of Books Contest. Check below to see if you've won and e-mail me your snail mail.
- Don't forget that the blog tour continues next week with more prizes. Check my website Blog page for the schedule (it will be posted later today).
****Special CONTEST Announcement****
Want a special chance to win a prize THIS WEEKEND ONLY? Be sure to vote for me in the Classic Romance Revival contest this weekend and either post here that you voted or e-mail me that you voted to be entered into the drawing. One lucky voter will receive a hat box of books! That's right. The lovely hat box depicted above will be stuffed with books and shipped to one of my supportive voters!. Voting begins at MIDNIGHT tonight and runs through MIDNIGHT on Sunday. Here are the links for reading my new excerpt from this week and voting:
Don't forget that I'm also drawing 2 GRAND Prizes for this contest as well. (1) For every 10 people that confirm their votes with me, I'll add $1 to a gift card to the bookstore of your choice. The winner will be drawn at the end of the contest (October 12th). (2) If I win this contest, one lucky voter will receive a collector's limited edition Harley Davidson outdoor grill! Wanna see a pic of what you can win? Check out this prior blog post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WINNERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONGRATS to all and have a great day & weekend. See you at the CRR polls! :-)
- Winner from Bag of Books Contest is: Babyblue22 (afshan)
- Winner from Blog Tour Day#1 (Paranormal): Nancy Kay Bowden
- Winners from Blog Tour Day#2 (CoffeeTimeRomance):
AM Prize: Julie R. Lunch Prize: Susan L. PM Prize: Lindsey E. - Winner from Blog Tour Day #3 (Author's Studio): Danica A.
CONGRATS to all and have a great day & weekend. See you at the CRR polls! :-)

20 comments:
Congratulations, Kerri!! Release day is always so special.
Hey Kerri
Congrats on the release. That's a great cover. I just saw it when I checked out the coming soon page. Watching for my own story. (It's moved up to the #3 spot now with a cover)
I bet you're full of energy now that it's released.
I am so happy for you Kerri and hope the book climbs to the top best seller list. I will be voting for you after midnight tonight and hope you get lots and lots of votes. susan L.
Congratulations on your long awaited day, Kerri!!
Woohoo!!
(I'm sneaking in during my lunch break to visit you)
Now to answer this question: a dream prize, hmmmm, my brain feels rather sluggish right now, so I might have to answer that later rather than come up with something ordinary like a gift certificate to Starbucks. Yes, I'm an addict and could sure use some coffee right now. Actually, I could use a nap!
I'm so happy for you.
:-)
Julie
Hope your DH is doing well, BTW!
Oh! And I just scrolled down to read more and saw I won! Thank you :-) And congrats to the other winners.
Kerri,
The second part of your story was hilarious! I could picture that scene with the Goth girl and the 10-year old ghost. And the biker-type boyfriend. To be able to see both the physical and the spiritual world at the same time would be disconcerting at the least!
I'll be voting this weekend but will let you know when I do.
Julie
Take care of that hubby of yours--and yourself.
Congrats on your release; you must be excited.
Hmmmm, I'm not very creative but for $50, I would splurge on scented candles! I just love them.
Oh, and I voted today, too.
Thanks,
Tracey
Good luck and many sales with your book. My dream prize is more books.
I voted.
loretta canton,
lbcanton@verizon.net
Thanks for all the well wishes, my friends.
By the way, Tracy and Loretta...if you read this...none of the votes that are attempted before Midnight tonight will actually count. So, if somehow your vote appeared to have gone through...it didn't count for me. Would you mind going back tomorrow and trying again?
Thanks so much!
I voted for your Kerri. So far you're in the lead at 44% but another writer is on your heels at 43%.
Good luck,
Julie
I voted for you of course!!
Hi Kerri..I did vote for you and your are 44.15% which I think is great news..I hope your book keeps climbing up there. susan L,
Hi Kerri,Congrats on your new release! I voted for ya, your at 44and something percent.
my dream prize would be some jewelery; preferably a bracelet or an anklet. I also would love a journal, pen, notebook, etc.
Congrats on the release.
I voted and would love to win the Hat Box of Books. Thanks so much.
yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
I voted Kerri and you're back on top!!!!
Good luck - fun story - hope we'll see it in a full length book someday soon!!!
Have a great weekend and good luck!
I just voted. Good luck! Kerri Nelson - Making the Ghost of It (2)
Congrats on the new release. A gift card is always a great prize. I also love candles and chocolate! :-D
I just voted for you.
I voted for you, Kerri!
Margay
I voted this afternoon and got a chance to read the two excerpts. Loved the plot.
linze_e at hotmail dot com
i voted for you :) probably late but i voted anyway
Post a Comment