What are you reading now?
I'm finishing up "Fractured" by Karin Slaughter. I'm going to feature Karin in a future week here at the blog. If you don't know her work, she also writes the fabulous Grant County series. Check her out!
What are you reading next?
I'm about to start 2 books that I'll be reviewing here at the blog. They are a secret for now but stay tuned for more details. I will tell you that one is a fantasy historical and other is western historical romantic adventure. Who could ask for more than that?
What are you buying next?
I'm buying "Lover's Talisman" by Ashleigh Raine. Welcome to Talisman Bay, where all hell breaks loose on a daily basis, especially when you fall in love. It is coming out in paperback on Tuesday, November 25th. Only 3 more days! I'm on it!
ANNOUNCEMENT
Don't forget that we have a huge week coming up....not only is is Thanksgiving and I hope everyone enjoys their time with family and friends...but....it is the "Week of Rocki" here on my blog. Bestselling author and my hottest friend, Roxanne St. Claire will be stopping by to answer questions and I'll be chatting about my favorite Roxanne St. Claire books! There will be tons of prizes. See you soon!
Chow, bellas!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment