Monday, November 24, 2008

Re: My Fave Rocki Books!/Winner Announced!







Happy Tuesday everyone!






I'm back to chat more about Roxanne St. Claire, the lovely lady and awesome writer!


What is my favorite Roxanne St. Claire book? Do I have to name just one? Impossible!


The very first book that I ever read by Rocki was "Killer Curves". Hot cars, hot guys, what more can you ask for, really? After that, I had to go back and get all previous works. I fell in love with "Hit Reply" and if you have not had the opportunity to read this one...do not pass go, do not collect $200...until you get this one and cry yourself silly reading it.

After that came the Bulletcatchers like a bullet straight to my heart. Grrr....hottie hot hot! My favorite Bulletcatcher is "Take me Tonight" featuring Sage and Johnny. Adventure, excitement, passion, need I go on?

Actually, I could just sit here and name each and everyone of her books because they are all wonderful in their own way. You really cannot go wrong with any of her stuff. They are all just as strong and well crafted as the last one and I only hope that she doesn't give up writing any time soon.

What is YOUR fave Rocki book? What is YOUR fave book by any author?

Care to share?


Oh yeah, and Monday's winner of the manicure/spa set is..........Stacey Kayne! Way2go Stacey! Contact me with your shipping information and I'll send out your goodies as soon as I return home after the holidays! You can contact me at kerribookwriter @ yahoo.com (no spaces).

There's still a prize up for grabs today! Stay tuned and keep posting!

7 comments:

kaisquared said...

Rocki rocks! I cannot possibly chose a favorite of hers, love all the ones I have read, from Nascar to Bulletcatchers. Likewise, I have trouble listing an all-time favorite book. My current must read are the b ooks of the Tairen Soul series by C. L. Wilson. I hope everyone has a great turkey weekend!

Roxanne St. Claire said...

Hey Kai! Great recommendation on the CL Wilson books. Cheryl (her real name) is a good friend of mine and we've done a few signings together. She is a truly gifted storyteller, and her success doesn't surprise me at all. But she is wonderfully modest about it!

Thanks for the faves list, Kerri. You make me blush. I know the *author* is not supposed to have a favorite (like we're not supposed to have a favorite child) but since you mentioned Hit Reply, I'll admit to the fact that I DO I have a favorite, and that is it. That was a magical writing experience that I've never quite replicated.

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough, I think my favorite Rocki book is still FRENCH TWIST. Don't get me wrong; I LOVE the Bullet Catcher books and am waiting quite impatiently for Dan's book. But FT was the first of Rocki's "big" books I read (I discovered her through Silhouette Desire) and I've re-read it twice. I love the setting, the plot, the feisty heroine, the scene with the steam room, the hawt hero, the scene in the car with the gendarmes, did I mention the scene with the steam room? ::grin::

Next to that it would be NOW YOU DIE because I waited so long for Lucy to get her HEA and it wasn't with Dan! My first thought was, "What?????" But she ended up with the perfect man for her and there's a scene in the shower that will steam up your glasses. Hmmm... I sense a theme here. ;-)

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

ACK! I hit reply before I could list HIT REPLY. It's such a great book about friendship. Should be required reading for any group of women.

M

Anonymous said...

Marilyn, I loved Hit Reply and it actually was my first and then I became hooked! I also loved her McGrath Brother series (Harlequin).

THRILL ME TO DEATH due to the danger, the cast of characters and of course the romance. Max and Cori's love story is so full of passion and tension and how they find their way back to each other an emotional rollercoaster ride. And then.......the famous poker scene! ::blush::

Jennifer Y. said...

I think my fave might be Take Me Tonight...I loved that one. I also enjoyed The Sins of His Past. And as a NASCAR fan, I loved her story in A NASCAR Holiday.

Roxanne St. Claire said...

Wow, this is like having people hand you chocolate and champagne! Thank you, everyone! You touch this writer's heart!!