Friday, November 28, 2008

Last day of Party! Grand prize awarded!


********PRIZE WINNER UPDATE**********8:21 PM EST*************

My lovely daughter Brooke just drew the winner out of a tupperware bowl (geez those things come in handy!). Several folks had multiple entries and that definitely came into play in the grand prize drawing tonight.

The winner of today's prize is.......Playground Monitor/Marilyn! Yeah! Once again, Marilyn, please send me your snail mail information to kerribookwriter @ yahoo.com (no spaces). I didn't get your info. from your Wednesday prize win yet. So, if you want both prizes, I'll send them together. Thanks for sticking with me all week long.

The last couple of days have been quiet and I hope that means that you are all with family and friends and that you had a WONDERFUL holiday week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Friday and the last day of the Week of Rocki!





First of all, let me take the time to thank our wonderful guest of honor, Ms. Roxanne St. Claire. You are a brilliant writer, a wonderful friend, and a beautiful person inside and out. Thank you very much for your time and effort in making my blog so much fun this week. I truly appreciate it, my friend!





Since we had no participation yesterday, I'll just copy over yesterday's questions to today's post.



1. What do each of you want the most for Christmas (one item only)?

For me, I'd want a cure to juvenile diabetes since my 7 year old daughter has suffered with this since she was 2 years old. If that is not possible and if I had to choose a gift just for me....I think I'd like to try an Amazon Kindle. They look cool.

2. What is the "hot" item that you will all be searching for the best deal on this season?

I have to admit that I'm not one of those crazed deal shoppers. My husband is all about the deals, though. So, I'll leave it up to him. (I know that doesn't seem fair....he also cooks almost all of our meals, too! LOL


GRAND PRIZE.....pictured above is a gift basket that will be given away this evening at 8 p.m. EST. All the posts that have been received by that time will gain you entry into the drawing. The prize winner will be drawn from ALL the posts this week. The more posts that you made, the more entries you'll have in the drawing (ie: one post = one entry).


What's the GRAND PRIZE all about? It is a basket featuring my favorite Bullet Catchers book by Rocki, "Take Me Tonight". Since the book features the character named "Sage"....the basket features "food" themed items...including Cucumber Bath Salts, English Tea, Vanilla scented candles, and of course....a handy spice jar of Sage! LOL You can use it for all that holiday cooking ahead!


A sincere thanks to everyone who participated this week.

I wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season.

My best...as always....

Chow, Bellas!

5 comments:

Playground Monitor said...

I posted my "wish list" in yesterday's comments, but I forgot to add that I'd love to see a cure for Parkinson's Disease too. A dear friend's husband has this and was forced to retire as a surgeon way too young.

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day. We had our younger son home from graduate school and it's been awesome having him home.

Marilyn

Jennifer Y. said...

I was late getting to the blog yesterday (and again today), but I posted my responses in yesterday's comments late last night.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Congrats to the winners!

Playground Monitor said...

I sent you my snail mail info. Sometimes my ISP doesn't want to play nice with others. ;-)

Did you get it?

HealthypH said...

Hi Kerri,

Has anyone ever thrown the idea of curing and/or managing diabetes with a raw foods diet your way? I am not sure if this is for you, but it may be worth checking out.

I just placed a post on my blog today that provides some resources to look into the idea further. I highly recommend reading about and watching the documentary I recommended.

My blog serves three purposes. I am engaged in the health and welness industry, so I do promote an omega-3/antioxidant on my blog. However, I do post information on how to obtain optimal health and well being. So, please be assured the post concerning diabetes is completely independent and I have no affiliation with the resources I provided. You can read the post here:

http://moxxorproducts.blogspot.com/2008/12/can-i-cure-my-diabetes.html

I hope you find it interesting.

Take Care

Lynnette Baughman said...

Kerri -- you are the winner for my book, "Love with a Welcome Stranger" at authorsandbooks.
Please contact me at
nmauthor@juno.com

Lynnette Baughman