Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!/Prize Winner Announced
















Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



To show my thanks to all my wonderful friends who have come out to show their support this week, I'm sending a goodie pack to EVERYONE who posts a comment on today's topic!



Since Friday officially starts the holiday shopping season.....




1. What do each of you want the most for Christmas (one item only)?


For me, I'd want a cure to juvenile diabetes since my 7 year old daughter has suffered with this since she was 2 years old. If that is not possible and if I had to choose a gift just for me....I think I'd like to try an Amazon Kindle. They look cool.




2. What is the "hot" item that you will all be searching for the best deal on this season?

I have to admit that I'm not one of those crazed deal shoppers. My husband is all about the deals, though. So, I'll leave it up to him. (I know that doesn't seem fair....he also cooks almost all of our meals, too! LOL)




While you are answering these questions....don't forget to check out Rocki's Christmas anthologies (did I forget any, Rocki?)...."I'll Be Home for Christmas" and "A NASCAR Holiday".




Oh, and Wednesday's prize is a "things that smell good" gift package including scented candles, a holiday scented diffuser, and other such stuff. The winner is..........Playground Monitor (Marilyn)! Way2go! Congrats and send me your shipping information to kerribookwriter @ yahoo.com (no spaces)! Thanks for hanging out.




As always....




Chow, Bellas!

2 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

I loved both of those books!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

As for your questions...

1. The thing I want most for Christmas is for my grandfather's health to improve. He has been battling Leukemia, diabetes, congestive heart failure, and many other ailments and just got out of the hospital last week. He is a tough and strong-willed man who has survived prostate cancer, multiple heart attacks, open-heart surgery and more, but his health is growing worse. I'd love for him to get healthier and be around for many more years.

2)As for the "hot" item I'd love to get or find a good deal on is an iPod...I have a shuffle, but I want to upgrade. If not that, then I'd love a nice and easy-to-use digital camera.

Playground Monitor said...

I'm late, but I'd love to see a cure for all these things plus Alzheimer's. We're pretty sure my mother-in-law has this and it's so sad to watch the deterioration.

Hot item? I really don't need any hot items and my granddaughter isn't old enough yet to start lusting over the latest fad toy. But I went through it with my boys -- Nintendos, Masters of the Universe, etc.

Marilyn