Monday, November 24, 2008

Re: Monday Update

Hey everyone!


Thanks so much for stopping by and making Rocki feel so welcome. I appreciate all your comments and questions.


Rocki, thanks for hanging out and answering all the questions. You're a doll, hon.


I've checked in throughout the day but have been having internet troubles and have not been able to chat as much as I'd like too. Sorry about that, my friends!

I'll be back in the morning to announce the winner of today's prize! I'm giving away a manicure spa set complete with french manicure nails, nail polish, and some other little goodies.


You still have time to post tonight and I'll wait until tomorrow to draw from all of today's posters.


Also, tomorrow will be all about my favorite Rocki books and your favorite books! Get your lists ready! Never easy to name just one!


Chow, bellas!

2 comments:

Mary Marvella said...

Rocki, what or where would your dream vacation be? Would you use it for a book setting or just for fun?

Roxanne St. Claire said...

Hi Mary M! Vacation? What is this vacation you speak of? Does one leave one's home? Without computer, deadline, characters, or...oh, this sounds sweet...CHILDREN?

I wish I were kidding. My dream vacation would be Italy, anywhere, anytime. I have been to many countries in Europe, but never Italy. And I'm married to an Italian! We have no excuse except time and money. And I would absolutely write that trip off and set a story in Italy! You bet!