Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Day 2 and a New Idea
I read so many books and sometimes they are by authors who need a "plug". So, I've had an epiphany. I'm going to start reviewing and commenting on some books from time to time. I'll try to feature a book that I've read at least one per week, if time permits! I'll spread the word to my writer's groups and such. Hope everyone will stop by and comment on the books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi, Kerri,
Oh, I know that feeling of waiting for someone to visit the new blog in which you just invested so much. Well, it looks great and if you want a thumping big fantasy historical to review, have I got the book for you! :) Let me know if you want to be tortured. Best of luck with your "baby."
Miriam,
Hey! Thanks for stopping by you dear person! I talk to myself all the time so I felt like I was just doing that in written format! LOL
I'd be honored to review the "thumping big fantasy historical". LOL (That cracked me up!) Please contact me with more details. I read 2 or 3 books a week on average and I have a week long road trip coming up that will allow for mucho mucho reading time.
I think you can contact me through my blog profile but if that doesn't work...my e-mail is kerribookwriter @ yahoo.com (no spaces).
Thanks for being such a sweetheart!
:-)>>Kerri
Post a Comment