
Hello my friends!
Pictured above is the beautiful prize that I've put together for my first ever blog winner! It includes the adorable basket, a bath sponge thingy, a massager, a bag of coconut scented bath salts, a scented candle, and a brand new copy of the sexy historical book entitled, The Mistress Diaries by Julianne MacLean! This is a perfect little set for holiday gift giving or keep it for yourself...you deserve it! :-)
Before I announce the winner, let me take the time to thank everyone who came out to visit my new blog. I really appreciate each of you taking the time to do so. I also totally dig all the great gift ideas that you've given me for my "hard to buy for" teenager. I really couldn't decide on what was the "best" idea because they were all great! Thank you all so much!
As for choosing the winner, I put all the names of the contributors into a bowl and had my trusty assistant (my 7 year old daughter) to pull the lucky winner from the bowl.
And the winner is...................Julie R.!!!! Way2go! Julie please contact me at kerribookwriter @ yahoo.com (no spaces) with your shipping information. Congrats!!
Now, next week, I'll be on the road with the family and reviewing some books for future weeks ahead. However, I'll be featuring one of my all time favorite authors next week and giving away another great prize to celebrate this particular author. Stay tuned for the upcoming "Week of Rocki" featuring the wonderful Roxanne St. Claire.
Until then, have a great Friday!
Chow, bellas!

No comments:
Post a Comment