Monday, January 4, 2010

Terrific Top Three Named @ Dorchester!


Well, folks...a lot to be thankful for in the New Year already! I've already received my first gift of the New Year by surviving the latest cut in the Dorchester contest and only 4 more days until the Top Two are announced.

Over the holidays I finally had a chance to read all the other finalist entries and I really enjoyed each and every one of them. Despite the fact that the Top 3 remaining entries are all of the paranormal genre, they are really surprisingly different.

Seeing what happens in the remaining eliminations will be very interesting. Please keep your fingers crossed for me & another sincere thanks to all who continue to support me as the contest rages on!

In the meantime...I'm feeling BLUE! Nope not as in sad but as in BABY BOY BLUE! With less than a month to go until my first little boy makes his debut appearance I have so much to do and about zero energy to get it done!

I'm slowly getting all my prizes delivered via mail and e-mail. If you are still expecting something from me, don't give up hope.

I e-mailed my December contest winner before Christmas but have not heard back from them. I still have a 10 books for 2010 contest going on until 1/15/10. Click here for details on how to enter.

In other news...

  • I've updated my website with all my new releases in 2010 (see the home page here). Come by and see how you can support Team USA in the 2010 Winter Olympics!
  • I've also created a brand new site for my Young Adult and Inspirational romance books due out this year. You can check it out here at www.kgsummers.com! I'd love to hear your feedback!

Happy New Year to All!

10 comments:

Hannah Howell said...

Congrats on all the successes! And many good wishes on the baby boy on his way. Take it easy for these last few weeks. Take care, Hannah Howell

Denise said...

What a great website! Good luck in being a new mommy and of course your writing. I hope I follow in your footsteps if something comes up for me some time this year.

Anonymous said...

Still rooting for you, Keri. Hang in there!

Paisley Kirkpatrick said...

WOW - talk about an exciting time for you, Kerri. Congrats and best of luck in the competition and blessings on the near arrivial of a son. Nice to see the sun shining brightly over you...

Gwynlyn said...

That fat lady is still warming her vocal chords, so hang in there. Best of luck with your new bundle of joy.

Lisa Kessler said...

YAY!!! Congratulations on Top 3!!!

And as the mother of a baby boy, have fun! They're fun...

*HUGS*

Lisa :)

Mardel said...

Oh my Goodness - take it easy. One thing to look forward to (maybe) is before the baby is born, you might go through that old, nesting thing. Lots of energy and the need to get things accomplished. Unfortunately sometimes the pregant ladies focus on weird things to get finished. I just HAD to cook a turkey and get it all cut up and in separate containers right before I went into labor. It was silly, because my husband knew how to cook, in fact did 50% of the cooking.

Other times it was focusing on laundry, nothing else, just laundry. We get a little crazed.

Here's hoping for an easy birth and a fun year of baby-hood for you both.

Nicole North said...

Congratulations Kerri!!! I'm wishing you all good things and many successes!

Unknown said...

Wishing you the best on Friday! I think it would be incredible for two FF&P'ers (okay, one former) to make it!!

My best advice on what to do before the baby arrives - cook and freeze.

You'll want to eat healthy and you don't know what the first month will bring so if you have pre-made dinners and lunch size left-overs ready to pop in the oven or microwave then you'll be set.

That was the extent of my 'nesting' I was too big and uncomfortable at the end to do cleaning!!

It's been great to be on this journey with you and thank you for always being such a class act and super supportive!

~hugs~

Andrea I said...

Congratulations on making the three. I love your baby countdown.