Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Toot, A Tweet & A Tour!



For those of you who haven't heard (and I can't imagine there is anyone left who hasn't--since I've been shouting it from the rooftops since Friday), I'm one of the proud authors to make it to the Final Five of Dorchester Publishing's America's Next Best Celler Contest that has been ongoing via Text Novel.com since June of 2009!

This is HUGE for me and the other finalists who've toiled through votes, comments, round after round of eliminations, perfecting our cover copy, and waiting and praying and biting our nails and nervously twiddling our hair, and burning out the refresh key on our computers!

Now, the next step for us...MORE WAITING! LOL Yep, we still have another month of weekly eliminations by a carefully selected Dorchester romance reader panel of judges. They will eliminate one finalist per week (not counting the holiday weeks) until we are down to one winner. So, please keep your positive vibes flowing this way and stay tuned to the Dorchester Forum on 12/18 for the next announcement!

A sincere thank you to everyone who has helped me make it this far! Your kindness has meant the world to me! xoxo

-------------------------



Next up, I'm a newbie at Twitter and I think I have figured out how to use it. So, if you are over there, please follow me!

You can follow me here: http://twitter.com/kerribookwriter

AND

You can follow my author promotion company here:

http://twitter.com/TheBookBoost


As an added bonus, if you follow BOTH me and my author promotion company The Book Boost (to keep up with fabulous announcements on our talented group of authors), you'll be entered to win a gift box of 10 books to start the 2010 New Year off right!

Just post a message here to let me know what your Twitter username is that you are following us under and I'll enter to you in the drawing. I'll announce the winner on or about January 15th 2010! So, there's one month to tweet away!

I'm also giving away a free month of book promotion to one person who retweets about following The Book Boost during the month of December!

-------------------------


Want To Party Dragon Style?

My Christmas Blog Tour Rocks on Today at the Whispers Publishing Christmas Bash!

I'll be there Today from from 1 to 3 pm (central time) chatting about my newest release Eve of the Dragon! Join the group and comment to win your choice of books from my backlist AND be eligible to win a goodie from the Whispers' Authors Naughty or Nice Prize List!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whisperyourfantasies/

Last week I appeared at Lynn Crain's Blog and Roxanne's Realm! There's still time to comment and win at those blogs too! Check them out here:

Lynn Crain's Xtraordinary Romance Blog
Roxanne's Realm Twenty Five Naughty Days of X'mas!

The tour continues tomorrow where I'll be at Sharon Donovan's Blog sharing my special Christmas Time To Do List on her Countdown to Christmas! Hope to see you there!

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

The Scarf Princess said...

+1 I'm now following you.
+1 I'm also following your book group.

Both under the name jone402

Congrats on advancing to the next stage of judging!

joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

SiNn said...

im following you on twitter now


@bainesgoddess

and im following your book lounge

retweeted your tweet

Julie Robinson said...

Kerri, I'd love to follow you and be entered for such a great prize. Unfortunately, i do not Twitter. Nonetheless, good luck.

Andrea I said...

I'm following kerribookwriter and the bookboost. I also retweeted the announcement.

Under the name lillieblue613

booklover0226 said...

Hi, Kerri.

I follow on both Twitter accounts. My ID is bl0226.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 AT gmail DOT com

Mary Preston said...

I am following both. maryloucoolumra (Mary Preston)

marypres@gmail.com

Cherie J said...

I am following you now and your book group under @cherierj

Good luck with the Dorchester Forum

cherierj(at)yahoo(dot)com

Gossip Cowgirl said...

Following you both on twitter under the name "beck_a_tron".

Congrats on making the finals!!

-Rebecca