
Happy December everyone!
Welcome to the month of Holiday Madness!
Welcome to the month of Holiday Madness!
This month will be beyond busy for me as I try to wrap up the year with 4 new releases! Yep, you heard it here...4 new books are coming out this month. Check out my website homepage for details and teasers on each one. In the meantime, my first book up is entitled "When Ginger Snapped" and it is out now from Hearts on Fire Books. This book was awarded the 1st place winning honors in the Browler Books Holiday Short Story Contest! Woot!
Be sure to pick up your copy for a little tale of holiday Madness and sensual Massage! Here's a taste of Ginger:
When Ginger Snapped is a hot romantic comedy about a newly single mom Ginger Lockhart who can’t take anymore of the emotional turmoil of her pending divorce or the holiday madness of the Christmas season. Until she meets sexy massage therapist Caston DeLuca and he works his magical hands on her. Only then, can she begin to let the insanity and complications of life slip away but will he become more than just a one session soother?
Combine a cheating husband and holiday shopping season madness and it’s enough to drive a mother straight to jail. Literally.
Soon, you'll be able to get your taste of Ginger almost anywhere that e-books are sold. It is currently up at Hearts on Fire Books (under New Releases click here and scroll down to purchase) and at Browler Books (under Romance Short Story click here and scroll down to purchase).
I'm also featured as the December Author Spotlight at Browler Books this month! Be sure to check it out here: http://www.browlerbooks.com/default.aspx
What else is happening this week?
- I'll be back to announce another new release (my first werewolf book entitled Vegan Moon)
- We have a special Guest Blogger on Thursday (the fabulous Sharon Donovan)
- We'll talk about the incredible Christmas E-Book Reader Giveaway at the Book Boost launching soon!
- On Friday, I'll announce the winners from my November website/blog contest!
I'll be back!

6 comments:
Congratulations on your 4 releases Kerri! That is fabulous!!!! And I want to tell you that your title's are so witty! I love "When Ginger Snapped!!!"
Best of luck!!!
Andrea
Wow! Four new releases. And I thought I was going to be busy this holiday season. :) Congrats. :)
congrats on your new releases.
I just found this site. I love it already.
Heidi
Kerri,
I am so thrilled for you!! WOW and huge congrats on the 4 releases. As usual, I love your witty play on words with 'taste of Ginger' and Ginger Snapped.'
Has me rolling.
Congrats too on being the Author Spotlight
I'll be back onThursday to visit you and Sharon.
WOW four books ready to wrap up in one month..do you like to stress test your nerves? ha ha I am happy to hear about the books as I love your books. I will be back to join you later on this week also.your site always have such good news and lots of fun for everyone. Keep those golden keys typing away. susan L.
Wow! Lots going on! Congrats on all the releases.
Post a Comment