Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Wishes, Kisses, and a Wolf or Two!


Christmas Wishes, Christmas Kisses, and
a Wolf or Two!


What do you want most for Christmas? Tell me all about it and be eligible to win...12 books of your choice! That's right, you choose 12 books and I'll send them to you (e-books only/any author)! Comments/Entries Accepted on this blog post only until 11:59 pm CST on 12/22/09. Drawing to be held on December 23rd and books delivered via e-mail in time for Christmas!

On my Christmas Wish List this Year...

On the career front, I want to survive the next round of the Dorchester Contest! Thanks to all who came out to comment on my jacket copy (cover blurb) at the Dorchester forum and at Text Novel. I came in second place in the Fan Favorite Contest and I hope this helps push me through to the Final Five!

On the material girl front, I want the latest Karin Slaughter book entitled "Undone" and/or the Complete Series of Ally McBeal on DVD. I've waited forever for both of those to come out but just can't splurge on buying them for myself! Spent all my money on promo for my books and gifts for the kids (not to mention postage on mailing out goodies! LOL)

On the true to my heart front, I want a healthy baby boy to be born to our family in the New Year. I can't wait to meet my little hero-in-training. I'd also love a cure for juvenile diabetes if anyone is listening. That would be a real blessing! If you want to make a donation in someone's honor for the holidays, click here to give to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. My daughter Brooke thanks all of those who give from their hearts!


*********************************************


My November Contest Winners Announced!

Next up, a special thanks to all who came out to vote for me in the Night Owl Romance Under the Mistletoe Kiss Scene Writing Contest! I lucked out and came in First Place for my hot scene in Miss Taken (the full book is available from Whispers Publishing here)! Woot! Thanks, also, to Tammie King and the folks at Night Owl Romance for a fabulously fun contest!

As promised, I've drawn the three winners who have their choice of any of the following:

1. A Gift card to the bookseller of your choice; or
2. A Collectible set of chocolates from the Twilight/New Moon movie series (These are the best chocolate treats ever and I'm addicted to them!); or
3. Your choice of books from my back list!

The 3 winners are...

  • Mary H. Collins
  • Steffanie Trowbridge
  • Razlover

Winners, please contact me via the CONTACT page at my website HERE. Thanks & Congrats!

I also gave away a bonus Amazon.com gift card to one person who voted/commented for me at Dorchester. That winner is...BJules! Congrats!

In other Contest news: Over at The Book Boost, we are getting together the final details for a special contest for all of our Readers! We plan to launch the fun early next week. So stay tuned for more details and be sure to head over there and check out all the fabulous authors featured at the Boost!


*********************************************


When a vegetarian werewolf falls for a celebrity chef,
will his appetite for her cause him to stray
from his vegan ways?



My next new release is not Holiday or Christmas related but it promises to keep you warm throughout the season!

If you love werewolves, you must pick up a copy of my sexy werewolf erotic suspense...Vegan Moon!

It is currently available at Hearts on Fire Books (under New Releases tab, scroll down to the bottom) and in the HOF Books EBAY store (click here to view the listing)! How's that for cool? You can buy me on Ebay! Well, not me...you can't actually buy ME...I'm not sure anyone would actually place a bid on big 8 month preggo Kerri BUT you can buy both of my Hearts on Fire December releases there!

Here's a bit more about the book:

Santiago Salazar is a reformed werewolf living in sunny Beverly Hills, California. When he catches sight of celebrity chef Gabrielle Connor on television, he’s soon drooling in his tofu burger.

After they meet at one of Gabbi's book signings, Santiago is thrilled to discover that the attraction is mutual. The two hit it off in a major way but when the night takes a dark turn...Gabbi must decide if she can live with the new world that she's discovered and Santiago must ultimately answer to the werewolf code of conduct.

Take one hungry werewolf and mix it with on lonely chef, stir in some hot sex and Vegan Moon delivers a tasty treat that will keep you coming back for more!


Here are the links to purchase your copy of Vegan Moon:

At HOF Books Website: Click here to purchase!

At Ebay: Click here to purchase!


Now, back to your regularly scheduled program. Hugs and kisses to my peeps! xoxo

28 comments:

hotcha12 said...

HI KERRY, HECK I'LL TAKE ANY BOOK AS I MARRIED SCROOGE! LOL

CONGRATS ON WINNING AND WTG WINNERS!!

linda b

Anonymous said...

The thing I want most for Christmas is to go see my family. Congrats on winning!

susan said...

So glad to hear you won. I love the cover of your new book coming out. susan L.

doreen lamoureux said...

Congrats to all the winners. Yahoo

snulfers said...

Congrats on the win! What I want most for Christmas is my brother home from Korea. When he got back from Afghanistan in June the Air Force shipped him out a month later and I did not get to see him.

sandyy456 said...

Congratulations on winning! Have a Merry Christmas!

The Scarf Princess said...

The thing I most want for Christmas is for my father to recover a bit more from the brain injury he acquired two years ago in a work related accident. I see the frustration he has at not being able to do what he did before, at not being able to financially contribute.

I also hope that my brother's bipolar disorder becomes easier for him to deal with through new meds.

Congrats to all the winners and Happy Holidays!

Linda Wisdom said...

What a great concept, Kerri!

A terrific twist on werewolves and I need to get this book.

I agree on Karin Slaughter. I've been a fan since the first book.

Linda

Julie Robinson said...

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!

And congrats Kerri on your werewolf book, as well as coming in so high with Miss Taken.

Donna B said...

Oooh sounds like a good one! I just want a safe and happy Christmas with the family....and a bucket of books! :0

s7anna said...

My Christmas Wish List (dream wish list)

*Be able to successfully lose weight and come down to a healthy number and be able to maintain it
*For my loved ones to be safe, healthy, wealthy, successful in all their endeavors
*Win enough money to pay off my bills as well as my Mum's as well as be able to set some aside for the future(NOTE TO SELF: MUST START PLAYING LOTTERY)
*Be able to start school for next fall - Social Work program and get enough grant/bursary money so that I don't end up in debt for the rest of my life
*Get an e-book reader as well unlimited funds to feed my ebook cravings
*a good vacuum cleaner that won't scare my cat
*a clean and organized apartment
*a fully painted apartment with colours of my own choice
*ceiling fans in every room for cool air b/c living on the 7th floor when the boiler room is right above my place and having all the old folks crank up the heat which rises to my place from below turns it into a sauna which is so not fun
*a well paying job with benefits...or for now since school is in my plans...a well paying job on a part-time basis
*be able to speak fluent french by the end of the year
*a sofa
*a tv with a built-in dvd player
*to be off my medications or at least as much as possible...I'm so tired of taking all these pills
*to be able to manage my time better & be able to volunteer more

I could go on but these are on the forefront of my mind. It felt good to put them all down somewhere...so thanks Kerri...some are very frivolous items...others very serious...but hey...it's a dream wish list

Hannah Howell said...

A vegan Werewolf? Love it! Will have to buy it.

Andrea I said...

Congratulations on Vegan Moon. I'll definitely have to buy it.
As far as Christmas, I got part of mine on Saturday with a healthy new grandson.
I'm having my hair professionally colored as a gift to myself.
Then I want my family to get along on Christmas so we can enjoy it.

SiNn said...

congrats to the winners! and the new book your new hero is awesome

id have to say all i want for christmas is drama free peaceful day with myf amily only thing would make it better is if my better half lived here soon very soon so hey it stillw orks

SiNn said...

for my girly wish list


bills paid off

all the pretty sparkly things i could get

books

smell good stuff

fluffy socks and slippers

but all and all none of that matters if my real wish of a peaceful day comes threwthats the best gift of all

AuthorIsland.com said...

For Christmas, I'd like to wish health to my family...three are battling cancer, two have diabetes (my dad and my 6 year old niece).

Michelle said...

Well, for a Christmas Wishlist I would want:

The new position I interviewed for...

Some financial security to comfortably meet the bills & lessen stress...

A new car...

To successfully lose the last 40 lbs of to reach my goal weight (lost 160 lbs. so far)...

A new wardrobe to go with the new "MINI ME"...including these red boots I have been longing for...

To meet a companion/partner to share things with...

Tamsyn said...

What I want for Christmas is
1) To keep my job until I retire
2) To have my dream house when I retire
3) To have enough money to travel around the world!

Mitzi H. said...

Christmas Wishes??? 1) To win the lottery 2) Continued good health and happy marriage with hubby of 36 years 3) More Grandchildren....hurry up kids, I'm not getting any younger!!!

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Armenia said...

Congrats winners. I'd love to read your vegan wolf tale. Thanks for the Christmas contest, Kerri.

My wish list:

some kind of reader so I can read all these great ebook stories.

armiefox at yahoo dot com

Laurie B said...

For Christmas I am just looking forward to spending time with my family. It seems time goes too quickly and I don't get to enjoy being with the people I love as much as I would like.

Merry Christmas.

april3025 said...

awesome contest and congrats to the other contest winners happy holidays :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri,
I would love for my youngest to secure a financially stable and rewarding job with benefits---soon!

Patricia K said...

To have my newphews get along for a day . FOR my brother to get a job and his own place . for my mom to be able to retire.
for me to get all my books put away



horseunicornkey@aol.com

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

Congrats on making the Final Four!

What I want most for Christmas is an excercise machine. My daughter's getting married in May and I need to lose a few pounds so I'll look good and be healthy. I know I'm so out of shape now it's not funny, nor healthy.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Tara W said...

What I want most for Christmas is for my family to all be together safe, warm and happy.

Unknown said...

I would like to have all my family with me for Christmas.

booklover0226 said...

My friend's son was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes over a year ago. It was rough going at first, more so for the parents than the son. But everyone is doing well, now.

I do wish a cure for all illnesses and much health, love, and stability for all.

Thanks,
Tracey D