Thursday, November 12, 2009

Your Kiss is On My List...my Christmas list! xoxo


Today, kicks off my one contest for the month of November! It is all about Kissing...one of my fave things. I've entered one of my fave kissing scenes from my book Miss Taken in the Night Owl Romance Under the Mistletoe Writing Contest.

All you have to do, is click the image above or click the VOTE link below and vote for my excerpt from Miss Taken. Then come back here and leave a comment telling me that you voted for me.

VOTE HERE
!

I'm entry #3 but the titles and names appear over in the right hand column in random order (just look for Miss Taken by Kerri Nelson).

Since, I'm #3...I'll draw 3 winners from all the voters and here are the prizes up for grabs:

1. A Gift card to the bookseller of your choice; or
2. A Collectible set of chocolates from the Twilight/New Moon movie series (These are the best chocolate treats ever and I'm addicted to them!); or
3. Your choice of books from my back list!

Better yet, each WINNER will get their choice of any of these prizes! That's right...all 3 of you will choose (even if you all choose the same thing!) So, get your voting fingers poised and ready and be thinking if you want to shop for books, eat sweet treats, or enjoy a tasty story by me!

Hope you like the scene and thanks in advance for your support!

Contest ends at 11pm on 11/30/09! Don't miss out!

18 comments:

susan said...

Kerri, I voted for you..good luck..you are 14 % at the time I voted..pushing for you. susan L.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri!
I voted for your scene...you were up to 41% when I voted!
Great scene...I love all the Christmas-y details--the hot chocolate, the snowmen...
It makes me want Christmas NOW!
Good luck with the kissing scene contest!

Christine DePetrillo said...

Hey, Kerri. I voted for you. Looks like you're in the lead! Good Luck!

Chris

SiNn said...

Kerri you know i voted for you you rock!

Lisa G said...

Hey Kerri, I voted for you. You're at 27% and in the lead right now!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Keri,

I voted for you! You are in the lead and up 26% when I voted for you!

susan said...

I could vote again for you and now you are 26 % and so far so good. I am hoping you get top. susan L.

The Scarf Princess said...

Just voted for you. You're still in the lead--Woo Hoo!

Christy said...

voted for you good luck

christy

booklover0226 said...

Hi, Kerri.

I voted for you.

Good Luck!
Tracey D

Stacey Smith said...

Well I tryed to vote for you but I voted a few days ago for somebody else so I don't think my secound vote when true I do think they let you vote more then once.sorry
sasluvbooks(at)yahoo(dot)com

Musings by Mimmi said...

Done, and good luck, girlie!!
Hope you're taking care yourself and that baby!! Miss you on the list!!

Patricia K said...

I voted in kissing poll and the
text novel.winter is a great time for kissing







horseunicornkey@aol.com

Andrea I said...

I voted for you. You're still in the lead!

Tara W said...

Hi,
I just voted for you and you are currently in the lead with 27%.
Best of Luck!

Tamsyn said...

Hi Kerri, I voted for you. You are currently at 27%. Hope you will win!
Good luck!
Tamsyn

ylowe said...

Kerri. I voted for you. You were leading , nice job picking the scene loved it!!!!

yvette

SiNn said...

w0ot ya won! so glad i voted for you