October Contest Winners from Blog & Website!
Coffee Time Romance Featured Author Contest
Prize: Gorgeous Ceramic Canister, Popcorn, and a Paranormal Movie of your choice
Winner: Has already been contacted privately.
Mistress Bella’s Short Story Contest (I took 3rd place honors in the Published Author category thanks to your votes & comments!)
Prize: E-Book download of your choice!
Winner: Bonnie Jean
Think Pink Contest (thanks to all who shared their fave pink thing with me!)
Prize: Pink Journal
Winner: Melissa
Story Hallow-Win: Help Me Write a Ghost Story!
Prizes: Multiple Chances to Win
Winners: Announced on a separate blog post here on November 10, 2009!
TextNovel votes through October 25th Contest! (I made the Semi-Final rounds…thanks everyone!)
Prize: Lighthouse Tote of Books
Winner: Mary McCall
TextNovel Votes Website Contest! (Now onto the Final rounds!)
Prize: The Gift Basket that Keeps on Giving 200+ items
Winner: Announced on a separate blog post here on November 11, 2009!
Free Book to anyone who voted on TextNovel October 31st only at Mistress Bella’s Halloween Bash (Spooky Surprise #2)!
Winners: Kimberly Tipton, pixie13, readinglinda, bevann941, Skylarknla, Killian McRae, SiNn
Savannah Chase Halloween Bash & Author’s Island Halloween Party
Winners: Have all been notified privately.
HallowWin Winners List
Prize: Free Download of your choice of my books...Soul Searcher or Miss Taken
Winner: Donyana
Prize: Chocolate Lover’s Mug O' Treats
Winner: RobynL
Prize: Sweet Treat Shipment from David’s Cookies
Winner: Afshan522
Prize: 2 free e-books of your choice (any author) OR 1 paperback book of your choice (any author)!
Winner: Tara W
All winners should contact me via e-mail to confirm/accept your prize. Please note that I will make every effort to get your prizes out by the end of November but there is no guarantee due to my current medical condition (see prior blog post for details).
Thanks to everyone for your continued support. I care about each one of you a great deal. Hugs!
Be sure to check back on November 10th and 11th for more contest winner announcements. Also, on November 12th, I’ll kick off my ONE contest for November! All I can tell you is that KISSING is involved.

6 comments:
WOOHOO!! Thanks Kerri!!!
You've really been great doing all of this and being sick at the same time. I hope you and the baby are fine and get alot of rest!!
Congratulations to all the winners!!
~Afshan
congrats to the winners Kerri you totally rock i hope all is well with you
Hello Kerri! Congratulations to all the winners YaY! Enjoy your prize win.
Just have one question Kerri. Is readinglinda me? Just confused if this is me or not LoL.
Hugssss
LindaH
Hello. Did a blog search of my name & found this. Was wondering if this is me? I did vote for your TextNovel but had no idea there was a book prize involved. I can't find your email, either. Contact me at gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com. (I voted for you under a different email, which begins with "mopar") Thanks!
In response to your questions...
Linda, I have not clue if this is you or not. You will have to check your TextNovel account and see what user name you used to vote. They don't provide me with your real name only the user name. This would be for a vote dated 10/31/09 only.
pixie13, the same thing applies to you. You will need to check and see if you voted for me on 10/31/09. These are the only people who qualified for this prize.
Thanks for your inquires!
Thank you, Kerri!! Loved the pink posts!!
Congrats to all the winners!!
Post a Comment