Monday, November 2, 2009

Special Delivery Girl!

And NO, I'm not talking about delivery as in baby delivery....YET anyway! LOL

I'm talking about all the packages that I owe to the insane number of contest winners from my website, blog appearances, author chats, and personal blog contests that I've had over the past 3 or 4 months. The good news is that I have all the packages packed and taped and ready to go. In fact, I should post a picture of my guest room bed, table, and dresser to show you that we won't be able to have company over any time soon!

The bad news is that I'm on a doctor imposed partial bed rest restriction for the remainder of my pregnancy. So, I'm only able to get out of the house a few times per week. I have my family helping me out but I ask that you all be patient. My goal is to have all the items shipped by the end of November. I'll be having only 1 contest during the month of November (which will be announced this weekend). Other than that one, I'll be just getting caught up with all these prizes that need to go out.

In December, I have 2 books coming out and there will be prizes and contests and blog appearances associated with that. I've also launched a new Author Promotion Company called The Book Boost and we are going to do something BIG in December for the holidays. We may even be giving away a Kindle loaded with all the authors books from my company! Woot! Stay tuned for details on that in December.

If you want to be notified of all the upcoming Book Boost events. Visit the website and click on the TBB Lounge tab to join the Yahoo Group!

In the meantime, the prize winners from the past couple of weeks will be announced by week's end. Stay tuned and I will contact you as soon as possible. I promise that I've NEVER forgotten anyone. Others will attest that when I'm late mailing a prize that I always make it worth your while with extra books and goodies. So, hang in there! Christmas from Kerri "the special delivery girl" is on its way!

6 comments:

SiNn said...

awww Kerri I hope your doing better I know how hard it is to gets tuff done and witha little one on the way i can only speak for my self but i never mind waiting for prizes specially when your health and others are at risk your more important then that take care of your self

Anonymous said...

I hope you and the baby boy of yours are ok!! I know it can be hard my pregnancy was high risk and you've always got to do what the doctor says no matter how hard it is. You do what you need to do for your children.
Don't worry I'm sure we'll all still except our prize no matter when we get them :-)!!
Thanks Kerri, Feel Better
~Afshan

robynl said...

you are the 'special delivery girl' in more ways than one.

Hang in there and I will also. Doctor's orders come first and foremost. Thanks and take care.

Julie Robinson said...

Hey Kerri!
Robyn is right---you are the special delivery, girl :-)

Since your bed rest is only partial, I hope that you are resting and not trying to get up and do everything. You know what I mean. I hope your 'partial' favors the "rest" side and not the "do" half.
Julie

Musings by Mimmi said...

Kerri~~take care of yourself and that baby!! I'm glad you've got people to help you out, but don't worry about anything but you and that baby, girl!! Pamper yourself, get some reading done, and let us know when the little one is here!!
Good luck!!

Fedora said...

Kerri, just take care of yourself! Keep us posted, and hope you can get your writing done while you're resting ;)