Sunday, January 31, 2010

He's Here!!!!!!!!!!!


My baby boy is here and we are home and doing fine! Mommy is exhausted but so very happy & proud of her little hero! He's an absolute doll baby and his big sisters cannot stop kissing him! xoxo

I'll be online when I can but came home to about 4000 messages so it may take a bit to get caught up.

Love to all...

57 comments:

Keena Kincaid said...

He's gorgeous, Kerri. Congratulations. Hope Mama is doing?

Nita Wick said...

He's beautiful, Kerri! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! :D

Unknown said...

Congrats. He's adorable. Glad all is well!

Jeffe Kennedy said...

Congratulations Kerri!!!

Karin Shah said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

What a doll. I can almost savor that new baby smell from here. I so want one, but that ship sailed a long time ago. :)

Best wishes to you and your family.

Tarot By Arwen said...

Congratulations. Now get some sleep while you can.

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! I'm happy to hear all is well.

Take Care,

Carol North said...

Kerri:
Congratulations on the birth of you adorable baby boy, Cooper.

Take care of yourself too.

Tabitha Shay said...

Aww, he's so cute!! Major congrats and rest and get your strength back....Hugs....Tabs

Emma Lai said...

Big hugs, Kerri! Kiss the little man for me!

Brenna Ash said...

Congratulations Kerri! He's beautiful!

Beth Caudill said...

Congrats. Hope you don't get too exhausted. And remember to watch for the flying pee.

Autumn Jordon said...

Beautiful. I love the name you've chosen.

Eliza Knight said...

OMG Kerri, he is adorable!!!! Congrats mommy :) Hope you're feeling well!! HUGS to you and the little one!!!

susan said...

OMG he is so handsome..cute..precious and many more wonderful things. I am happy for you and take it easy and enjoy him. I thank you for sharing. susan L.

Nicole North said...

Aww he's adorable, Kerri!!!! Congratulations!!

Gerri Bowen said...

What a sweetie, Kerri!!! He is adorable!!! Enjoy! :D

Unknown said...

Congrats! He is gorgeous!

Susan Macatee said...

Congratulations, Kerri!

What a beautiful little guy!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! He is adorable. You all must be on cloud 9 :)
Jewel

Maggie Dove said...

Congratulations, Kerri! He's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congrads. He looks so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He's adorable! Take care of yourself.

Donnell Ann Bell said...

Kerri, I'm delighted to see that your work in progress turned into a masterpiece. I'm so happy mother and baby are doing fine. Congrats!!!

Paisley Kirkpatrick said...

He is SOOO adorable. Congrats on a job well done, Kerri!!!

paulab said...

Love that little smile. Congratulations, Kerri.
Be well. Paula

Pat McDermott said...

A heartbreaker in the works! Congrats, Kerri!

Cate Masters said...

What a sweetie! He looks so content, probably because he knows how much he's loved. Many congrats and best wishes to you all.

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful. My goodness. You should be so proud and content. God bless you and your family. :)

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

Congratulations to the whole family. He's beautiful. Rest up as much as you can.

Karin* said...

Congrats mommy and son! oh and hubby too! :)


Karin Tabke

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kerri. He's beautiful. Take care of yourself now, okay

Musings by Mimmi said...

Cooper is gorgeous, Kerri!! Congrats, and welcome back!!
You've been missed!!

Anonymous said...

Mega congrats! He is gorgeuos!

Leah Braemel said...

Congratulations! It looks like he's got a smug little smile on his face already. I suspect he has you and his sisters marching to his tune already.

Lisa Kessler said...

Congratulations Kerri!!!!

What a handsome little man...

*HUGS*

Lisa :)

Judi Fennell said...

Awesome! Love him lots and lots and lots! Babies are wonderful! Even the sleep deprivation now is great (compared to the kind you have when they're teenagers!) Enjoy and congratulations!

Crista said...

What a cutie pie!! Congrats on the new arrival, and be sure to take some time to pamper yourself.

Anonymous said...

awww, too cute :)

Kathy said...

Oh Kerri he's so adorable congratulations on the blessing of an adorable baby boy. God Bless and keep all of you. :-)

Marnee Bailey said...

Congrats, Kerri! He's adorable!

Dr. Debra said...

A beautiful baby. I'm glad he's here and healthy. Enjoy your time with him.

Nancy Lee Badger said...

What a little Celtic treat! All my love to the family, and REST! Then WRITE!

Cynthia Eden said...

Congratulations!!! :-)

J said...

Ohhh what a little dolly!! How proud you must be. I'm glad all is well. Congrats!

SiNn said...

awww he is adorable congrats hun!

Tanya Hanson said...

He's perfect and precious! Congrats and blessings to all of you!

~Tanya

Unknown said...

Can't believe I missed this announcement yesterday! Thank you for Tweeting it!

Congrats and I'm so glad to hear you're both home and doing well! He's an absolute cutie and I wish all of you a great first week back as you settle in to having Cooper home at last!

I knew something was up when you weren't posting or tweeting!!

Shannon Robinson said...

Congratulations Kerri!! He's absolutely adorable!
Shannon

Unknown said...

Congrats, doll! He's precious! I'm so happy to hear that you're both doing well. You had us worried! *mwah*

Julie Robinson said...

How precious!! Kerri, I am so happy for you. :-)
I can see why big sisters can't stop kissing him.
Cha' little heart!! Congrats. He is beautiful---
but of course, good looks run in the family, right?!
Take care of yourself.
**HUGS**
Julie

The Scarf Princess said...

Congratulations!!

Dawn Carrington said...

Congratulations to you and your family, Kerri. He's a beautiful boy!

Chicks of Characterization said...

Awh, Kerri, what a doll baby! Congratulations!!!

Babyblue22 said...

Awww Kerri He's so beautiful!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm happy your both doing good!
Enjoy your new bundle of joy!
~Afshan