On that note, I'd like to thank each and every one of you dear people who left comments here at my blog or sent me e-mails to express congrats and well wishes regarding my new son. Your words meant so very much to me and several comments even brought me to tears (in a good way). I am so lucky to be a part of such a wonderful author and reader community and consider myself truly blessed. Thank you.
Also, there's still time to submit to my new Non-Fiction project. This is open to authors and non-authors who want to share their real life birth story experiences for a new book. See the details in my blog post below (click here). Deadline is February 26, 2010.
So, in celebration of this new love in my life...the month of love (a/k/a February) and my other brand new release...my book entitled Cross Check My Heart (more details below)...I'm kicking off my February Contest entitled "All We Need is Love and Books!" I'll explain how to enter and reveal the prizes up for grabs in just a moment.
First up, let me tell you about my newest book release which hit the virtual shelves yesterday from Eternal Press! It is entitled Cross Check My Heart and is a hockey/sports themed romantic suspense which ties in to the upcoming 2010 Winter Olympics! It is the perfect read to get you hyped up for the big events which kick off later this week!

In Cross Check My Heart, you'll get to meet sexy hockey pro Danny Cipriani as he skates towards his dream of making the U.S. Olympic Hockey Team. Of course, Danny has a secret that just may crush his hopes of a victorious future. You'll also get to meet mysterious Jana who is running from something haunting in her past. When these two collide...sparks will fly!
Now available for purchase here...BUY NOW!
The print book will be available on or around February 21st. So, stay tuned if you'd like to pick up a paper copy!
Now for my new contest details...

This is a 2 prize contest. One is for authors because I LOVE AUTHORS! The second is for readers because I LOVE READERS! When you enter, you just need to let me know which contest you are entering so that I can put you in the correct drawing. Here are the details:
1. The first way enter either drawing, you can simply purchase a copy of ANY of my 9 books that are now available. Visit my websites at www.kerrinelson.com or www.kgsummers.com to view all my available books. Once you purchase a copy of any of my books, just forward me a copy of your purchase receipt to kerribookwriter (AT) yahoo.com and you are entered.
2. The second way to enter either drawing is to post these contest details on your blog, website, MySpace page, FaceBook page, etc... Just simply post the details or link folks back here for the details and then post a comment here with the link to where YOU posted it so that I can verify. That will enter you in either contest.
So, a purchase is appreciated but not required. All entries will go in one of the two hats (either author prize or reader prize) for a random drawing. Contest will run from today until March 8, 2010. Winners will be announced here and contacted via e-mail.
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
I'm sure that's the real question on your mind...well since I'm still recuperating from my surgery/childbirth and I'm already behind on my prize mail outs from the end of last year...I'll need to give away prizes that I can do via online methods.
For the AUTHOR prize: I'm giving away 2 free months of promotion on my promotional website www.thebookboost.com!
For the READER prize: I'm giving away a gift card to the bookseller of your choice!
Hope you'll all take the time to enter and that each of you will find a new love in your life this month. Cause all we need is love (and books)! xoxo


4 comments:
So happy to see you back! I was getting worried about you. You sound like your old self and taking the new member of the family all in stride - kudos!
Good luck on your newest release as well as the latest contest. I'll give you a shout out and post my links here.
Super congrats on the new baby and the new book! So glad you and the new little man in your life is doing well.
Hope you're both feeling great and loving life!
Posted a Facebook link for the Reader's contest! blacksnake@mchsi.com
So happy to see you back! And your little one's such a cutie! I'm so happy things are going so well for you.
I posted the contest on my FB page here.....http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=699660271
I posted it on twitter here.....http://twitter.com/jone402/status/9155927423
joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com
Post a Comment