Monday, October 19, 2009

Win a Tote O' Books! This Week Only!



This week ONLY! Vote for me on Text Novel.com or refer a friend to vote for me and be eligible to win this gorgeous Lighthouse Tote full of books! (It is a woven material and fully lined with a leather shoulder strap. It is so beautiful that you could even use it as a purse!)

Here's how it works: You get 1 entry for your vote + 1 entry for your subscription + 5 entries for EACH referral of a friend who votes. Be sure to leave a comment here to let me know your user name on Text Novel or the user name of your referred friend!

Click here to read the full voting instructions: http://www.kerrinelson.com/4.html

Hurry only this week and next remain in the Text Novel contest. I’ve just posted a new chapter this morning ! See what’s happening with Paisley and Camden.


This Tote O' Books contest runs until Sunday, October 25th at midnight (Central time). Don't forget that your entry here also qualifies you for
my incredible growing gift basket that has over 200 goodies in it already! Click here to read more about that ongoing website contest!

Want more chances to win STUFF?

Check out what else I have going on here at my BLOG right now! Click on the list below to read the post and find out how to win!


OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS (and
**PRIZE WINNER**)

Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the Scarlett Boa contest. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it to the Top 10 so there are no prizes for this one. However, I did get a request for a partial from a publisher over the weekend and will continue my pursuit of getting that story published!

From the CRR contest, where I came in a truly respectable 2nd place...Thanks Again to
all who voted for me repeatedly over the long weeks of the contest! The good news is that I've recently received a request for the full manuscript from a great publisher and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for success in that!

We have a grand prize winner from that contest voting effort who will receive a gift card to the bookseller of their choice.

The winner is…Deborah Stigall! Congrats & I’ll be in contact soon.



**PLEASE NOTE: If you are waiting on a prize from me from the past few weeks, please be patient. I have to mail out a couple at a time (due to the expense of the USPS and their forever rising postal rates) and I’m way behind due to health issues and other such delays. I have a master list and will not forget about you! Please be patient and thank you for your continued support!**

11 comments:

Jennifer Mathis said...

i voted for you (meandi) and my friend said he'd go vote too (toolman) lots of luck

rm2h said...

I voted for you and even signed up for updates on your story.

Jlynn said...

Kerri,
I voted for you. My user name is aidanxxm.

robynl said...

I voted for you; I am Samson.

My friend Maplebear voted for you also.

srhen7 said...

I voted for u Kerri and signed up for updates. My user name is Kyriana.

Asylumgirl said...

I voted! Best of luck!

Deidre (also my username)

SiNn said...

kerri heres more for your voteage sweety i hope it helps

got my friends go go over and vote and they used the names

dramaticbabe

hotmommafb

SiNn said...

kerri my friend Abby sent you a vote and subscibed


dragonprincess149

Tara W said...

I voted and signed up for updates.
user name: mizztara71

SiNn said...

Kerri heres another vote for you i sure do hope it helps and that you win


NemeRose is the user name

SiNn said...

i prolly should just wait and do this all at once sorry for the multiple posts kerri just trying to help you out

Rebbeccah is the user name

grisseller is the user name


i been scaring up votes for your work cause well it rocks! and i wnat it to win