Hello, my friends! Hope you are having a great week and I want to share some more fun opportunities with you! Check this out:
I know that I'll be there having fun with some of my fave authors! Won't you join us? (Click the image above to join the group!)
OTHER REMINDERS & CHANCES TO WIN:
- If you haven't already checked out my FREE FUN Halloween story at Mistress Bella's be sure to stop by and leave me a comment (vote for me if you like it)! I'll be giving away a FREE e-book download of your choice to one commenter! (Click here for details.)
- If you want a chance to win my October Featured Author Huge Prize at Coffee Time Romance, be sure you enter soon! (Click here for details.)
- Want to read an excerpt from my New Paranormal Historical novel? It is up for the Stella Cameron Scarlet Boa Award right now. Vote for me to make it into the Top 10 by Thursday, October 15th and let me know you voted my way! My entry is #11 (here's the link) and the Voting page is here. If I make it to the Top 10 there will be prizes! Also, Stella just announced that they will choose one voter from all the voters for a prize as well!
- Check back tomorrow for more announcements, fun & prize winners!


1 comment:
so i voted for you lol
Post a Comment