Sunday, October 11, 2009

Coffee & Popcorn?


Well, my friends...FALL is officially here and I declare it popcorn & movie time for all! I love to snuggle up and watch a movie and snack on popcorn. Who's with me?

This month, I have one of the Featured Author Contests over at Coffee Time Romance. So, if you haven't checked it out yet...here's the link! (Click here to Enter)

This will give you a chance to read more about my latest release Soul Searcher and answer a few trivia questions. Then you can enter to win the gorgeous ceramic canister above that comes complete with popcorn and a paranormal movie of your choice!

Coffee Time handles all the details of managing this contest but I'd love to have them come back to me with the name and address of one of my friends! So, please sign yourself up!

I'll be back early this next week to announce the winner of the grand prize gift card prize from the contest that I didn't win (despite the HUGE turn out of voters--THANK You all). Check back in a couple days to see if you've won.

Since, I didn't win that contest, the Harley Davidson Grill is still up for grabs and I have 2 possible contests for that prize. I'll be announcing which contest I'll be launching at the end of this week!

I also have a FREE story for you to read to get you in the mood...for Halloween! More details on that will be coming mid-week as well.

In the meantime, hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and be sure to enter to win the prize over at Coffee Time Romance!

Hugs,
K.

2 comments:

SiNn said...

awww Kerri i so wanted you to win i sent all my friends out to vote for you too but the bright side is that story will find a home and it will be published because well you rock too much for it not to be

susan said...

I also was hoping you would win..I tried to help you best I could. susan L.