Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Box 'O Books is Back! Win it this week only!


A couple of weeks ago, I gave away a huge box of books. It was so much fun...I'm doing it again! Why? Just because I want you to check out my ongoing story on the TextNovel.com website. I'm posting my new paranormal book chapter segment by chapter segment each week. The best part...it is totally FREE!

All you have to do to be eligible to win this huge Box 'O Books is to vote for my story.

Here are the 3 ways to win:

1. If you are a new voter, simply follow the instructions below and cast your vote for my story. Then report back here and post a comment to let me know what username you used on TextNovel so that I can verify your vote. This gains you 2 entries into the drawing!

2. If you've already voted, have you become a subscriber yet? If not, then follow the directions below to become a subscriber to my story. Then report back here and post a comment to let me know what username you subscribed under. This will gain you 1 entry into the drawing!

3. If you've already voted & subscribed...THANK YOU! All you have to do is refer a friend to vote for my story. They'll get 2 entries as a new voter and 1 entry as a subscriber and YOU will get 5 ENTRIES! It takes a little more work to refer someone so I want to reward your efforts!

You can use any or all 3 of these methods to gain entries. Just be sure to post a note in my comments to let me know what you did and who you referred (I need their username from TextNovel).

I'll draw a winner from everyone who participates from today through next Wednesday!

Here's how to vote:

1. Go to http://www.textnovel.com
2. If you don't already have an account, you need to register.
3. Then you can search for my book either via pen name (Kerri Nelson) or book title (Courting Demons).
4. Once you click on my story, you need to click the "thumbs up" circular button in order to get me a vote.
5. If you are feeling extremely generous, please click on the little "cell phone" emblem and this will make you a "subscriber" of my story. STILL TOTALLY FREE! They are only supposed to send you an e-mail to let you know when a new segment is up.
6. You're done. No need to try and vote again but keep coming back if you want to see what happens to Paisley and her rat fink cheating hubby!


Thanks to everyone who votes, subscribes, and/or refers! Good luck on winning the books!

19 comments:

lrhubble said...

I voted and subscribed. :-)

I use the name lrwirum


Larena

Julie Robinson said...

Hey Kerri,

I voted a while back when I became a subscriber. At least I hope my name is still on there as one. I had gotten confused at the beginning, so don't know if I unsubscribed myself.

Anyways, keep up the good work. I think you know I go by RebelHeat.
Julie

dancealertreads.blogspot.com said...

Hello Kerri -
I voted a while back and my user name is DanceAlert (at) aol (dot) com

I'm a follower of your blog and I subscribed! Brenda

SiNn said...

I voted a while back and i subcribed i had my mom register and shes now subscribed as

SiNns_momma


I love this story i hope you win how many times can i refer people I have a bunch of people who would love this story as much as i do

kerribookwriter said...

Hey everyone! How lovely to be gone on an all day doctor trip out of town to return to your lovely comments. Big smooches to all of you! What would I do without my peeps? Thanks to all of you!

SiNn, to answer your question...the sky is the limit on referrals! I have to keep up the momentum on this story all the way until the end of October! 2 more months left to get votes and subscribers. Anything you can do to help will be appreciated and rewarded.

I'm going to give away something about every 2 weeks until then. I'm also making this my huge website featured contest until then. If you haven't checked out that big prize...details are on my site!

Unknown said...

Hi! I voted! I used the name FangFan62.

Connie

Debby said...

I think I already voted but now I have subscribed. Debby

Anonymous said...

I voted before for you and today I went and subscribed. Keep up the good work!

I used the same name that shows here.

Babyblue22 said...

Hey Kerri!
I voted & subscribed before.
So I sent my Friend Lisa over and she voted & subscribed as

LSmith15

I've got another friend I'm going to try to send over also, I'll comment here if she does.
Thanks for the contest and the great story!

~Afshan

SiNn said...

cool kerri will deff be sending more ppl to vote for u then !

Pat L. said...

I voted; am aleady subscribed. Used patoct as my user id.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri...I voted!
used the name Jo

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

Kerri,

I'm loving the story. Voted, subscribed and referred.

Kmnbooks is the my online name there.

Good luck with the votes!

Martha Eskuchen said...

Hi Kerri! Glad to have you chatting at SaSR! I voted and subscribed! I used MarthaE.

Unknown said...

Hi, Kerri!

I voted with ILuvOceanBreezes (at) gmail (dot)com and subscribed under Lighthouse Sandy. Martha E sent me over!

Michele Hauf said...

You are one hard person to find an email for. Sorry for posting in the comments but.. You won the Harlequin Anniversary bag from my blog during the TBR guest posts. Please send me your snail mail address and I'll forward that to Harlequin. Thanks!
Michele Hauf
toastfaery@gmail.com

Julie Robinson said...

Congrats, Kerri!! I saw your name posted on Michelle's blog. Now you'll have something good to read in your later months of pregnancy when you need to take it easy.
Julie

SiNn said...

i sent two more people your way


biggranpa

mommaof5beck

Momma.K

Bainesgoddess

Zerogravitygirl

darkstar_reader


I hope that helps hun

SiNn said...

lol it starte dout with two and ended up with more then 2 everyone imed me at once with their names lol i hope it helps tho