
I just feel like having some fun around here as I'm in dire need of some fun!
So, to help me celebrate the announcement of the newest addition to our family...I'm having a fun contest called Girls Vs. Boys! For those of you who don't know, I'm expecting my 3rd baby in February! So far, I have 2 girls of my very own and I'm really ready to find out the sex of my latest and LAST baby!
I won't find out for about 4 more weeks via ultrasound but in the meantime, I want to play a game. Here's how you play...if you consult your inner psychic and decide that I'm going to have a another GIRL then you must post your vote for TEAM PINK. If you decided that I'm going to have my first BOY then post your vote for TEAM BLUE. I'll keep a poll up on the side of my blog for all to see. You can only vote once and I'll announce the winning team Girls vs. Boys as soon as I get my results in a month or so. Since I don't know the exact date that I'll find out, the contest will end when I have an answer so don't delay in picking your team!
Now, here's the contest part...if you are on the winning team I'll draw a winner from that team to receive a prize pack either featuring the heroine (for team pink) or hero (for team blue) of my upcoming book entitled Soul Searcher COMING OUT SEPTEMBER 18th! I can't tell you what the prizes will be yet but I will tell you that they will feature something that the character is interested in. Here are some hints: Faith (the heroine) is a bartender & a nature photographer. Chase (the hero) is a shape shifting mountain lion and a forest ranger! Hmmm...what could those prizes be? I'm not telling because I don't want it to influence your vote!
However, if you want to ask me some "symptom" questions (if you believe in old wives tales) then feel free. I'll try to answer them. Don't forget to vote in the poll AND tell me which team you're on in the Comments! Otherwise, I won't know where to enter your name in the drawing!
Have fun and above all...wish me LUCK! I'm gonna need it!

26 comments:
Hey Kerri!
Have I said Congratulations yet? If not, then:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
How exciting for you! So here's wishing you luck and cheer along the way to have a healthy baby BOY!
:-)
Julie
Kerri,
I really don't know any wives tales, except that if you carry it high, it'll be a girl. Now I thought for sure my baby was going to be a girl (being the oldest myself), and I carried high. But lo and behold, I had a baby boy, who is such a joy in my life. I am so thankful I had a boy, in hindsight. I hear girls can be very trying!
Julie
Congrats on your new addition. I voted for team blue. I hope you have a healthy baby no matter what the sex is. Have a great day.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
I vote for Team Pink! We need more awesome girls in the world although I am a fan of boys too. :)
Hey Kerri! Big congratulations to you. Wishing you luck and a very healthy baby to come in February.
My vote is for Team Pink *winks*
Please do keep us updating :-)
Hugssss
LindaH
I suppose there's no chance you could have twins, one of each? I finally went ennie meanie minie moe, and chose pink. I have no psychic intuition, so it will be fun to see which one s/he is :)
Theresa
Hi Kerri, I voted pink but congrats to which ever the baby is. I have a grand daughter born Feb 27th and my mother was the 26th. susan l.
Hey Kerri!! Well congrats on your 3rd bundle of joy babies are such a belssing no matter what sex it is but im rooting for team Blue and hope you have a happy and healthy baby boy. Congrats again ! wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Hello and congratulations hope your pregnancy is an easy one. My vote goes to team blue. Good luck and hope you get what you want regardless of the voting.
Congratulations .I vote for them pink.
sasluvbooks@yahoo.com
Hey Kerri! Congratulations!!
Now I only have a boy so it's two against one in my house....so I kind of feel for your husband he's down 1 to 3 so I'm voting for a boy to even out the playing field a little...LOL
So Team Blue it is!!
No matter what I hope your new addition is healthy!
~Afshan
First, let me congratulate you. I hope you have a healthy baby. I had two boys and got my girl on the third try and then two more boys came along and I quit while I was ahead.
My daughter is expecting a girl next month and a friend is expecting a girl in October. I've got several other friends that have all had girls lately. Girls seem to be the thing lately. LOL
I feel like you are going to have a girl, but I am going to put my vote on the BLUE side. :) Maybe the third time will be the charm for you too.
That's how I feel, too, Phyllis---that it'll be a girll. but I voted for blue for that very reason.
Julie
Congratulations on your new baby. I vote for team blue. :)
Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments and Congrats! Hugs to all of you sweet people!
I'm heading to the doc tomorrow but no ultrasound yet so the contest keeps on rolling along. I love reading all the comments.
I think...the only question I've had so far is about the possibility of twins! Nope, we've already had an earlier ultrasound and no twins! Just one busy baby in there.
I'm already feeling the baby move! Could be a future soccer player or a ballerina? Hmmm....
Congrats. Don't really care what it is, as long as it is healthy.
Always fun to guess. Back before ultrasound, the doctor told Mom thatmy brother was originally suppose to be a boy, and I was originally suppose to be twins. Guess my othe brother was the only corect guess.
Think I will go for team pink. Have you picked out names yet?
Hi Kerri!
I'm going out on the limb and guessing a boy:)
Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy and dilivery to a healthy baby.
All the best, Angelique
congratulations Kerri on your expecting; I vote for Team Boy.
Have you tried the ring on a string thing? It's a boy if it swings one way and a girl if it swings the other way.
HI Kerri-
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I wish you all the best and excellent health for you both.
I vote for the BLUE TEAM!!
Dani
dlbaath at yahoo dot com
I am going to guess boy.
Congrats and best wishes.
I'll vote for Team Blue. My first two were girls and my last a boy. Here's hoping.
No matter what I wish you well.
Kerri, how totally fabulous for you and your family! I'll cast a vote for Team Pink, because a girl can't have too many sisters ;)
Best wishes to you either way!!
--Fedora
Team Blue. With no other factors to consider, I think you're due for a boy!
Lexie
I going to vote for team blue. Good luck.
lorettaC,
lbcanton@verizon.net
k so i vote team pink, i don't really think the old wives tales work so good (my granny was always wrong guess the sex of all 3 of mine) but i love little girls in pretty pink dresses lol
o n congrads
Post a Comment