Monday, August 3, 2009

Win a Box 'O Books! This WEEK ONLY!


*****WINNER OF THE HUGE BOX 'O BOOKS ANNOUNCED*****

A sincere thanks to everyone who took the time to come out and vote for my story! Your work and support has helped to boost me up to #5 in the standings! Woot! THANKS to everyone!

I've done a random draw from all the entries and the lucky winner of the Box 'O Books is EvaS! Congrats! Please contact me at kerribookwriter @ yahoo.com (no spaces) with your snail mail address.

Just a note, I have a ton more books to give away. I get brand new books at author functions all the time. I can't possibly read them all. My loss is your incredible gain. So, I'll be putting up a new Box 'O Books next week. Check back on Monday, August 17th for details on how to enter!

***************************************************************
This week, I'm giving away a huge box full of books? Why? Just because I want you to check out my ongoing story on the TextNovel.com website. I'm posting my new paranormal book chapter segment by chapter segment each week. The best part...it is totally FREE!

All you have to do to be eligible to win this huge Box 'O Books is to vote for my story. I'll draw a winner from everyone who votes this week! This is for new voters ONLY! However, if you've already voted and you can sweet talk a friend/relative into voting then just post a message here and let me know who you referred and I'll add you to the drawing! You must tell me what username they registered under at TextNovel.com to be eligible.

If you are a NEW voter this week, you must post a message here with your username that you used to register at TextNovel.com. I need to know who you are so that I can verify your vote and contact you if you win.

Here's how to vote:

1. Go to http://www.textnovel.com
2. If you don't already have an account, you need to register.
3. Then you can search for my book either via pen name (Kerri Nelson) or book title (Courting Demons).
4. Once you click on my story, you need to click the "thumbs up" circular button in order to get me a vote.
5. If you are feeling extremely generous, please click on the little "cell phone" emblem twice and this will make you a "fan" and "subscriber" of my story. STILL TOTALLY FREE! They are only supposed to send you an e-mail to let you know when a new segment is up.
6. You're done. No need to try and vote again but keep coming back if you want to see what happens to Paisley and her rat fink cheating hubby!


Thanks to everyone who votes! Good luck on winning the books!

19 comments:

J K Maze said...

Looks interesting. I registered, using jazzyartwriter2 as a pen name. I clicked on the thumbs up but nothing happened. I clicked on the phone and got a confirmation.

I'm really want to read this story - fascinating.

Nicole H. said...

I already voted! :( Nicholandria- but I did become a subscriber. I wish everyone luck!

Pat L. said...

I clicked on the thumbs up; not sure if anything happened.

I registered using my email - patoct@yahoo.com

Pat L.

Julie Robinson said...

Wish I could vote again Kerri!
Julie

LORETTA CANTON said...

Hi,

I voted and signed up as a fan and subscriber. I register as tottie, I think.

lorettaC
lbcanton@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

I voted for you as PhyllisC. Sounds like a great story. I would love to win all those books. ;-D

Babyblue22 said...

Sound Like A Great Story Kerri!!
Can't wait to catch up on the installments you already have up.
I voted and subscribed as
Afshan522!

Thanks for the chance to win a box of books!!
~Afshan
Afshan522@aol.com

kerribookwriter said...

THANKS to everyone who helped out yesterday with votes! Just a few more days to vote and win a huge box 'o books! Tell your friends and family!

Hugs 2 you all!

JeanMP said...

I registered, JeanMP.
I voted and became a subscriber.
I can't wait to find out what happened.

LeslieJane said...

Piddle, I had already voted ealier, and have been following your story for a while. And I really wanted that box of books. Guess I will try to con someone else inot voting for me. Did notice you had a Editor's Choice award on your story. Congrats.

dancealertreads.blogspot.com said...

I already voted!

Am a follower!

dancealert (at) aol (dot) com

Karen H said...

Hi Kerri,

I just voted for your story...and I must say, it sounds like a pretty good story too! My pen name is Karen H in NC

Patricia K said...

I voted earlier and have following the story for awhile

Eva S said...

I voted and the story sounds great, using my name Eva S. I'll be following your story, want to know more.

eva.silkka at gmail.com

Debby said...

I must have already voted becasue it would not let me do it again.
Thanks Debby

susan said...

I registered, voted and commented under Susan L. I am so glad to be included with this and I would be so thrilled to win a box of books. Books are my medicine and I am glad I love to read. They relax me..even the books that excites still relaxes me. I am undergoing tests to see why I am getting mini strokes so I do alot of reading so I can relax. Susan L.

Judy said...

I registered, voted, and subscribed. (ladymagnolia)Great fun!!

magnolias_1@msn.com

Theresa said...

That was fun :) It's going to be interesting to see Paul get his comeuppance - or will he, exactly as Paisley imagines?

I'm registered at TextNovel as tramseyer. You're the first story I've looked at. More, please :).

Theresa

starryann2000 said...

what a nice prize my vote is under starryann2000@yahoo.com