Monday, February 2, 2009

My BIG news! February & March Happenings!

Hello everyone! Hope you've had a wonderful holiday season and you are all ready for a wonderful 2009!



Mine has been truly blessed in so many ways already. I've just received word that my first book will be published this year by Whispers Publishing! I'm looking at a March 13th release date for my Romantic Suspense Erotic Novel entitled "Miss Taken"! Stay tuned starting March 1st for a HUGE kick off party! I'm doing a 13 days til release party here at the blog and there will be prizes each day!

Meanwhile, I'd like to continue featuring other great authors. Next up is author Terry Blain, Western Historical Romance Author, who will blog with me next Monday about her books! I've just finished reviewing her book entitled "Colorado Silver, Colorado Gold" and I'll be posting my review as well. There will be a prize for one lucky comment post! So, all aboard............

No comments: