Friday, January 28, 2011

Legendary Contest Winners Announced!


WINNERS from my WEE IRISH LEGEND CONTEST ANNOUNCED!

Thank you to everyone who came out to vote for me in my recent "Become Legendary" contest. I indeed had the luck of the Irish and came in first place to win a year long class on making my legend into a full length novel.

If you liked my tale of murder, corruption, love, and magic entitled "The Devil's Porridge"...please stay tuned for details on how the story will progress.

But because my luck was so great and I want to pay it forward to more people, I've decided to make the prize into 2 separate prizes with 2 winners! The following winners were selected via random draw.

The winner of the $20 gift card to GiftCertificates.com is...Kathleen Bittner Roth!

&

The winner of your name in my legend is...tholmes86!

CONGRATS!


Please contact me off loop at kerribookwriter@yahoo.com to claim your prize!

Thanks again to everyone for your support and encouragement in this endeavor.

May a little Irish luck find its way into your heart and home.

Best,
Kerri Nelson

3 comments:

Nicole Zoltack said...

Congrats, Kerri! And to the winners. :)

tholmes86 said...

Wow! Thanks a ton, Kerri! :o) A well deserved win! Congrats to you Kathleen! :o)

Kathleen Bittner Roth said...

Thanks Kerri!

I am so surprised. Congrats to tholmes86 as well.