Believe it or not, I am somewhere in this picture taken on the busy streets of Dublin!Can you find me?
HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!
I love all things Irish, Celtic, and otherwise green and wonderful. In fact, my hubby made me fall all the more in love with him when he surprised me with a trip to Ireland for our second honeymoon! I loved every minute of our journey and daydream about it often. I even wrote about one of our experiences in my book The Saucy Celt. You'll have to read the book to find out which part of the story happened to us!
Today, I'm giving away TWO Irish Claddagh Pins to TWO lucky winners!
Here's a pic of the prize:

All you have to do to be eligible to win is...send folks my way or be my fan!
The contest will run from today until March 31st. So, spread the word and win!
Now, I'll leave you with an Irish toast!
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and an honest one, A cold beer – and another one!"
I love all things Irish, Celtic, and otherwise green and wonderful. In fact, my hubby made me fall all the more in love with him when he surprised me with a trip to Ireland for our second honeymoon! I loved every minute of our journey and daydream about it often. I even wrote about one of our experiences in my book The Saucy Celt. You'll have to read the book to find out which part of the story happened to us!
Today, I'm giving away TWO Irish Claddagh Pins to TWO lucky winners!
Here's a pic of the prize:

All you have to do to be eligible to win is...send folks my way or be my fan!
- Share your fave Irish joke with us here in the comments section
- Follow me on Twitter @kerribookwriter and leave a comment here telling me you did
- If you don't use Twitter, follow my blog here (see the left hand column) or if you are already following this blog, follow my Book Boost Blog here (www.thebookboost.blogspot.com)
- Refer others to my website and/or blog by posting the link to my website (www.kerrinelson.com) or blog (www.kerribookwriter.blogspot.com) on your website, blog, Facebook page or MySpace page, etc...
- Write a favorable reader review of one of my books on a site such as Amazon.com or Goodreads, etc... (gains you 2 entries!)
- Buy a copy of my book The Saucy Celt (or any of my books now available on the Books page at my website) and send me a copy of the receipt via the Contact page at my website (gains you 5 entries!)
The contest will run from today until March 31st. So, spread the word and win!
Now, I'll leave you with an Irish toast!
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and an honest one, A cold beer – and another one!"


4 comments:
Hi Kerri :)
I'm following you on Twitter & I bought a copy of "The Saucy Celt".
An Irishman was lucky enough to catch a Leprechaun & the man demamded his pot of gold. The Leprechaun replied "I'm a three wish Leprechaun and whatever you wish for your worst enemy will have TWICE the amount. The Irishman thought about it and asked for a million dollars & bang it was granted. His worst enemy got 2 million dollars. The Irishmans second wish was for 6 of the most beautiful women to serve his EVERY need. His worst enemy got 12 beautiful women. The Irishman thought and thought about his LAST wish and finally said "I'd like HALF of my sexual desire"
Poor enemy
Mindy :)
I never remember jokes, but I love them...so I'll stop by again later to laugh some more. What a good idea, Kerri.
kerriii your work totaly utterly rocks will be posting a review for all of ur books in a day or so
i follow you on twitter
and i fllwo both of ur blogs
will post the reviews later this week
for your viewing pleasure
I always miss these things! Happy St. Patty's day a day late!
I have to say, my favorite Irish joke is:
A man's been drinking at a pub all night.
When he stands up to leave, he falls flat on his face.
He tries to stand one more time, but to no avail.
He figures he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up. Once outside, he stands up and, sure enough, he falls flat on his face.
Finally he decides to crawl the four blocks to his home.
When he arrives at the door, he stands up and falls flat on his face.
He crawls through the door into his bedroom. When he reaches his bed, he tries one more time to stand up.
This time, he manages to pull himself upright but he quickly falls right into bed.
The next morning he awakens to see his wife standing over him, shouting: "So, you've been out drinking again!"
"Why do you say that?" he asks.
"The pub called. You left your wheelchair there again."
Mean, but funny!
Post a Comment