Oh, err...maybe that's not how the song goes but with all my many projects going right now I am still aware that motherhood comes first! My kids and hubby are always most important in my life. So, this weekend, I hope you all take time to smell the roses with your kids and family. I know that I plan to do just that.
Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely women.
Now, the reason I reference show business is because (as some of you know) I have started a custom design book trailer business. I've recently had the honor of working with many talented authors such as Miriam Newman, Ann Aguirre, Lizzie T. Leaf, Susan Blexrud, Kate Hofman, and several others who will be revealed very soon! It has been my privilege to craft book trailers out of their literary works of art. I hope to be involved in many more projects in the days to come.
So, I've recently taken the time to craft my own work of art and make a commercial or trailer ad for my business. Take a look at it and let me know what you think.
Lights! Camera! Action!
I've also added a "Book Trailers By Kerri" section to my website and have quoted some of you all who have had wonderful things to say about my work. Be sure to check it out and see if you're quoted. You can also click a link there to see some of the already completed trailers including one for my debut novel "Miss Taken" (nudge nudge, wink wink). Click here to be transported there!
If you like what you see, spread the word about my trailer business and then come back here to tell me where you gave me a shout out. You'll gain one entry for each shout out. The contest will run through May 31st and the winner will be the person with the most confirmed entries. You can gain an entry by either or both of the following methods: (1) Spread the word about this contest! (2) Link my book trailer ad (the commercial) to your website, blog, etc...
Here's the YouTube link for that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDXEiy501ig
What can you win?
A brand new elegant bottle of Victoria's Secret perfume from the Dream Angels line "Heavenly"!

AND
A sexy sporty purse from Old Navy complete with dog tags!

In addition to this contest, I've also just launched my May contest on my website. This one will run through May 31st! Win a huge floral bag full of books and bath products! These are a few of my favorite things... See the Contest page on my website for details. Click here.
Sincere thanks to everyone for your kind feedback on my new website design and for all the stress relief suggestions that you shared with me. Your response was overwhelming! Think I'd better go take another bubble bath and gulp down another bottle of wine. (Watch the candle wax in the drain, got it Miriam...thanks! LOL) My lovely daughter Brooke has drawn a winner for the second bag o' promo and the winner is...Ruth M.!
CONGRATS!!!! E-mail me a kerribookwriter @yahoo .com (no spaces) with your snail mail information.


2 comments:
Great commercial, Kerri! I can't wait to see the book trailer you're working on for me. :)
What I got for Mom's Day: a sweet card and a gift card to Barnes & Noble. YAY!
I also got roses, though mine are all red and a mug to drink my tea in!!! Hope you had a fabulous Mothers day!!
Post a Comment