Monday, December 8, 2014

Countdown to Christmas: Giveaways for Holiday Season 2014


***UPDATED:  More Winners Announced***

It just occurred to me today that I'm a part of so many giveaways this season that I can barely keep up.  The clock is ticking down to Christmas and I have so many things to do.  I don't want to lose track of all the stuff I've promised to others.

So, I want to be sure that everyone signs up for the things they'd like to win and help remind me if I've forgotten something.

Contests of Christmas Past (well, not really Christmas past but they've already ended):

Fall for Me Giant Bag of Fun  Winner:  Amanda B. (already shipped out)!

Laffeinated Ink Blog Kindle HDX Giveaway  Winner: Cecelia Kelsey (already shipped out)!


Kerri Nelson November Newsletter 3 Gift Cards Giveaway:  Deadline to Enter 12/10/14 (winners announced in my December newsletter approx 12/15/14).  Winners:  Annette T., Leslie G, and Susan C. (all prizes delivered!)


Kerri's Laffeinated Ink Mistletoe Ornament Giveaway: Deadline to Enter 12/14/14.  Winner:  Cindy Rodgers (already shipped out!)

Gemma Halliday's 12 Days of Christmas Sale!  And Crystal Charm Bracelet Giveaway!
Winner:  Elaine Weston


Contests of Christmas Present (the deadlines loom!):

Kerri's Blog 4 Weeks of Book Bundles: Runs 12/6 through 1/02!  Win books each week!
Details here.

Week #1 Winner:  Pamela P.
Week #2 Winner:  Vera Z.
Week #3 Winner:  Kathleen B.
Week #4 Winner:  Sally C.


Contests of Christmas Future:

Subscribe to my Newsletter and be entered to win a Post-Holiday Stress Relief Goodie Bundle.

Sign up here:
http://www.kerrinelson.com/newsletter.html

Check back to find out what's next!  Subscribe to the blog and follow me on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on more FREE stuff!

Facebook:  www.Facebook.com/kerribookwriter
Twitter: @kerribookwriter

No comments: