Friday, August 29, 2014
LAST CHANCE for .99 book offer with Free Gift!
Remote Consequences the bestselling Book #1 in the Working Stiff Mystery series is available for just a few more days at pennies on the dollar. Ninety-nine pennies to be exact.
Pick up your copy on Amazon.com today before the price goes up. And, wait, there's a bonus!
The first 99 people who Tweet this or FB this or mention this on their blog, will receive a free goodie in the mail.
Here's how to get your free goodie:
1. Mention this post or link to this post on your Twitter, FB, or blog and then come back here and tell me about it.
2. E-mail me your snail mail address.
3. Get your free goodie in the mail in about the next 2 weeks.
Easy as pie. Speaking of pie...sounds like a good idea.
Bye ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Tweeted.
Hi Kerri,
I think the last time we were in contact, you had a little boy. I can't believe it's probably been 4 years now. Anyhow you did a book trailer for me, MARRYING MALLORY. I have reissued this book from Desert Breeze as well as WHITNEY IN CHARGE plus my Samhain books. I asked for my book rights to revert to me. Would you be able to put the new covers in the old book trailers (a friend did my Samhain book trailers long time ago) and of course, remove the publisher names? Let me know your thoughts and charges. Thanks ahead.
Diane
Post a Comment